PDA

View Full Version : Beta Forums

Dread
2012-08-06, 02:51 PM
Anyone happen to know if their gona open up at 2pm along with servers or are they just down?

Greeniegriz
2012-08-06, 02:53 PM
Anyone happen to know if their gona open up at 2pm along with servers or are they just down?

To my knowledge the beta forums are currently up...

Cheers,

GG

Sent from Auraxis using Tapatalk HD

dafuq
2012-08-06, 02:54 PM
To my knowledge the beta forums are currently up...

Cheers,

GG

nice troll, since u need no beta access to view the forums main page, i can tell you its down for me aswell

ArcGuard
2012-08-06, 02:55 PM
Via Hamma on Twitter:
"Pssst.. guys. There's still an NDA, don't post about server status on @psucom"

I'm assuming this goes for forums too.

Dread
2012-08-06, 02:55 PM
Says there under maintenance for me...i guess there wouldnt be much point in opening them until servers are up :)

Edit: i dont see why it would matter if u ask if forums are up as long as u dont give out information pertaining to whats on the forums...but thats just me idk this is my first beta so im a little skeptical on weather i shhould have posted this or not lol i just went with what i thought so..besides everyone knew servers were suppose to go up at 2

Greeniegriz
2012-08-06, 02:57 PM
nice troll, since u need no beta access to view the forums main page, i can tell you its down for me aswell

Lol, was not trolling. To my knowledge they were up. Now I know they are not...

:)

Serotriptomine
2012-08-06, 02:58 PM
hmmmmm

Hmr85
2012-08-06, 03:05 PM
It all applies forums and everything. Follow the NDA rules or run the risk of being booted.

PhoenixDog
2012-08-06, 03:10 PM
Beta is like fight club. You don't talk about it to people outside of fight club. You don't even tell people you're in fight club or they'll kick you out if fight club.