PDA

View Full Version : Bug?

IHateMMOs
2012-08-10, 09:54 AM
I have not been informed, but what's wrong with the armor in the streams? There's a lot of armor plating just missing of of the soldiers. Is it a bug or a remodeling? I can see the remodeling on the weapons, they look bigger then before, but what about the armor, it really looks weird and unfitting? Especially the VS armor.

Hamma
2012-08-10, 11:01 AM
This has to be bug related.

MrBloodworth
2012-08-10, 11:10 AM
Possibly overly zealous Hidden surface determination.

IHateMMOs
2012-08-10, 01:40 PM
I'm not really... understanding. :huh:

RoninOni
2012-08-10, 02:47 PM
I'm not really... understanding. :huh:

Components are rendered (or not rendered) based on numerous dynamic variables... and there's probably a bug where certain components that should be rendering... aren't, likely due to a link to a variable that it shouldn't be, or some other god knows what point of miscommunication.

Of course it's a bug :lol: this is the first beta stage after all.

Remzsz
2012-08-10, 03:15 PM
Its a bug, or you have no armor pieces and its gonna have to be a microtransaction.

IHateMMOs
2012-08-11, 12:46 AM
Components are rendered (or not rendered) based on numerous dynamic variables... and there's probably a bug where certain components that should be rendering... aren't, likely due to a link to a variable that it shouldn't be, or some other god knows what point of miscommunication.

Of course it's a bug :lol: this is the first beta stage after all.

I thought you would have to buy the rest of the armor from the marketplace and I was like "WHAT?!"

opticalshadow
2012-08-11, 01:43 AM
I thought you would have to buy the rest of the armor from the marketplace and I was like "WHAT?!"

i would imagine that certs or marketplaces, however its handled, will offer a chance to armor up, and id imagine they would have a visual effect too.