PDA

View Full Version : Priority Keys?

Steambot
2012-08-15, 04:43 PM
Has there been any new word on when the priority beta keys, like the PCG ones, will be getting in? Last I heard it was a couple of weeks from before the first waves. Is that date any different now?

Comet
2012-08-15, 04:46 PM
Vets are getting in the 20th of Aug and then Smed said hopefully less than 2 weeks after that for keys.

RoninOni
2012-08-15, 04:51 PM
in other words: At this point in time you're an estimated 3 weeks (from next monday) from invite.

Potentially (and considering the delay at every other stage, I'd consider likely) longer if there are further delays... though my guess is only by an additional 1-2 weeks.

So in the next month, month and a half you should be playing.

Steambot
2012-08-15, 05:22 PM
Well, fiddlesticks. I guess I might just subscribe to PS1 then.

It'll give me something to do at least, while I wait for beta.

SpcFarlen
2012-08-15, 05:28 PM
Pay for beta for a f2p... yes. Do it.

Steambot
2012-08-15, 07:54 PM
Pay for beta for a f2p... yes. Do it.

Well, I'd also like to play PS1. I never actually got to see it in action, so this might be my chance.

MaxDamage
2012-08-15, 09:30 PM
Well, fiddlesticks. I guess I might just subscribe to PS1 then.

It'll give me something to do at least, while I wait for beta.
I've been playing PS1 again in the meantime, happy to say there are still plenty of people in there for good fights.

RoninOni
2012-08-15, 09:38 PM
I've been playing PS1 again in the meantime, happy to say there are still plenty of people in there for good fights.

I've happily gotten my arse kicked by more than a few long time vets lol

selmu
2012-08-16, 12:58 AM
Well first they said in 2-3 weeks priority keys get in now, in 6 weeks like i said.

Do a favor to you forget planetside 2 until release or buy a key becouse very few priority key holders will get in(in 1 - 2 months).

OnexBigxHebrew
2012-08-16, 01:21 AM
Has there been any new word on when the priority beta keys, like the PCG ones, will be getting in? Last I heard it was a couple of weeks from before the first waves. Is that date any different now?

Dude there are already stickies and a ton of info and closed threads for this. Hamma already said several times that everyone needs to stop making threads about beta priority.

Do a favor to you forget planetside 2 until release or buy a key becouse very few priority key holders will get in(in 1 - 2 months).

Don't throw around bs numbers you feel in your gut and pass them off with words like "will", it'll just get passed around by gullible sheep in new threads as "Omg, I heard lyke that it'll happen in months".

For the love of god kids, no more fucking beta date/priority threads.

julfo
2012-08-16, 02:02 PM
We'll all get to play the game one day. That's really what matters at the end of the day, right?

BustaNut
2012-08-16, 11:56 PM
AKAIK the only solid confirmed info is that vets get in Aug 20th and keys will get in "sometime after that".

I guess it depends on how the servers/game hold up to the additional workload of the next wave. You can't really put a firm date on that without being full of shit so I'm glad they haven't.