PDA

View Full Version : News: Command Center Episode 3

Hamma
2012-08-17, 06:03 PM
http://www.planetside-universe.com/news-command-center-episode-3-2849.htm

Graywolves
2012-08-17, 06:13 PM
I always enjoy these. Tray and Higby should take the next step to starring in a sitcom.

KimJongLulz
2012-08-17, 06:38 PM
Everytime I see these Command Center things...I hear Ebony and Ivory playing in the background...

Captain1nsaneo
2012-08-17, 07:06 PM
Fan-bloody-tastic.

Oryon22
2012-08-17, 09:24 PM
Kind of sucks they didn't do a special on a class in this episode. But they are still awesome :)

thegreekboy
2012-08-17, 09:30 PM
always good

Aaron
2012-08-17, 09:51 PM
Keep it up! We're all trying to make you famous!

TheDecoy
2012-08-17, 10:04 PM
Did you watch the 12 minutes of unseen footage? Just watching that makes the wait for my future beta key all the more unbearable. I felt that in this new video that it showed a better example of the kind of numbers you'd be dealing with on a day to day struggle for control of a base. Plus it had more video of the engineer class which is what I am gravitating towards watching all the streams and media footage.

RoninOni
2012-08-17, 10:24 PM
NEVER have I wanted a weekend to hurry up and be over so badly :D

Xecuter
2012-08-17, 10:38 PM
Did you watch the 12 minutes of unseen footage? Just watching that makes the wait for my future beta key all the more unbearable. I felt that in this new video that it showed a better example of the kind of numbers you'd be dealing with on a day to day struggle for control of a base. Plus it had more video of the engineer class which is what I am gravitating towards watching all the streams and media footage.

And where is the said footage?

Geist
2012-08-18, 12:25 AM
That guy looks like he's being forced to be there by Higby and TRay. :lol:

Kitsune
2012-08-18, 12:26 AM
Hehe, gotta love TB. He is part of the TR, the only faction I'm not interested in, but he's so chill about it it's awesome :P Also he seems to improv pretty good <.<

Kinda bummed there was no mini class trailer, oh well.

The China tour there seemed fun. Kinda funny that while they were talking, he had pic after pic after pic of the guy with booth babes... And then a cardboard cutout.

Also, awesome job with playing around with the name tags. Was fun to watch ^^

Kinda interesting to hear that the CGI trailer was started, made, and in your hands in about a year. Give or take a few months.

TheRagingGerbil
2012-08-18, 12:40 AM
Love higbys shirt!

ringring
2012-08-18, 04:22 AM
I love these :)

Shogun
2012-08-18, 04:38 AM
always fun to watch the glorious 2 in action!

have u EVER seen devs of a computer game, that were capable of putting up such a great entertaining show? most other game´s devs are boring and you wouldn´t watch or listen to them if they were not talking new stuff about your favorite games, but matt an tramell work so well together, i would even watch a sitcom with them if they were not revealing new planetside stuff ;)

also some nice info about the beta! things people wanted to know, but testers couldn´t talk about due to NDA. so now it´s official, that there is more than one beta server running!

i don´t have a problem with the missing class feature in this show. you know, there are not that many classes, so we don´t need a feature on EVERY single command center show. i guess those shows will keep rolling for some time, to keep fans informed, that don´t know psu and are not in the beta.

but i would like to see features of the vehicles as well!
the veterans know the vehicles, but explaining the main features of specific vehicles while showing off their beautiful new look, could help the unknowing to understand what the vets are talking about. this way there is enough cool footage for quite some shows. later on, empire specific weapons could be featured on the show as well! i am sure this is already planned for the release of the still missing HA weapons.

will this show only be a beta thing, or will it keep running after launch?
it´s a great tool to inform about the ongoing developement even after launch! so please keep it up!

Harasus
2012-08-18, 04:54 AM
Great stuff, loved TotalBiscuit´s little part in there.

getembees
2012-08-19, 08:54 AM
John Weathers' final comments on China-Joy: "Eh, it was ok."

LOL

VikingKong
2012-08-19, 10:46 AM
And where is the said footage?
Here. (http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/1tx4bz/planetside-2-gc-2012--exclusive-beta-walkthrough--cam-)

ReignDaishi
2012-08-19, 12:12 PM
Its all coming along! gonna be a great game

Hyncharas
2012-08-19, 05:50 PM
SOE also released a new trailer for GamesCon:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/68cqxr2MLn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Noivad
2012-08-23, 12:36 AM
Very Funny - Great show