PDA

View Full Version : Hamma and Jennyboo Thanks

Comet
2012-08-23, 03:51 PM
Hey you two, I just wanted to make a thread dedicated to giving you both a big thank you from those of us who appreciate you making the effort to get us more in game footage and commentary (streamsnipe...I'm looking in your general direction >=/... ) until we can join in on the beta.

You guys are dedicated to your site and it shows. I have the forums up at work most of the day and peek in every so often to see what's new. Your site has seriously helped get me hooked on PS2 (never played the original) so thanks for everything you guys do!!

PS - I play NC and I don't want to play with Streamsnipe either... go VS please :)

HeatLegend
2012-08-23, 03:57 PM
/signed :)

Edit: Might also add for Hamma, the footage you got while you flew that Mosq really got me pumped- there was such a huge crowd of fighters and it just looked amazing, I want to too :(

Goblin
2012-08-23, 04:36 PM
/signed also

Don't let the trolls get to ya. Maybe you can get some admin command to punish them in various ways. :)

Great stuff Hamma and Jennyboo!

SixShooter
2012-08-23, 04:41 PM
My favorite website for sure. You two do a great job.
:cheers:

Hamma
2012-08-23, 04:49 PM
Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed the mosquito footage! :D

We love the community and want to show off the game as much as we possibly can to you guys so you have an idea what's going on when you get in!

DarkMesa
2012-08-23, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed the mosquito footage! :D

We love the community and want to show off the game as much as we possibly can to you guys so you have an idea what's going on when you get in!

No really, we are the ones who should be thanking you! Your live stream is the closest thing I have right now to actually playing the game.

HeatLegend
2012-08-23, 04:56 PM
No really, we are the ones who should be thanking you! Your live stream is the closest thing I have right now to actually playing the game.

Sounds like you haven't seen much Beta footage, I'd suggest you also check out Higby's streams :) they're great although you don't get to hear his voice. Just search on JawsOfLife5 on youtube, he has em all in his channel- apart from the Vanu footage.

Verde
2012-08-23, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/JawsOfLife5

no searching needed! just clicky. ;)

ringring
2012-08-23, 05:21 PM
Yep, thanks hamma and Jenny

DarkMesa
2012-08-23, 05:31 PM
I'm aware of other live streams existing, but I have already seen everyone that I know of.

So something new is always welcome.

Comet
2012-08-23, 05:55 PM
That mossy footage was BAD ASS! I can't wait to hop in my reaver and partake in some of that ariel combat! I can't decide between running a dedicated liberator or reaver crew though =/

Ipimpnoobs
2012-08-23, 07:53 PM
here here! Hamma for president!

Jennyboo
2012-08-23, 08:28 PM
Thanks all!

Saintlycow
2012-08-23, 08:38 PM
i <3 Hamma and Jennyboo

you guys are awesome

Papscal
2012-08-23, 09:09 PM
+1
Obviously you guys work very hard, and it shows in the finished product.

bpostal
2012-08-23, 09:13 PM
Y'all rock! PSU has been keeping PS going since...well I'd imagine the beginning.
Also, even though he isn't here...woot to marsman

Shinjorai
2012-08-23, 09:25 PM
Really enjoy the AGN and the forums too. Props to both of yall for all your hard work and dedication to planetside. Its one of the things that really makes me as a newer player coming in excited about the game. Great community and looking forward to lots of years ahead. Best of luck to yall and the planetside community in general.

:cheers:

Rico Suave
2012-08-23, 09:52 PM
I find myself visiting here every day and I'm not sure why, maybe it's virtual crack or something...

Anyways, keep up the good work, nobody's gonna keep you down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA