PDA

View Full Version : Vet account beta

Atomx
2012-08-28, 01:30 PM
Hello,

I've had a PS account since 2004, although I only recently just gained access to it. I signed up for beta around 4-5 hours ago and also spoke to Sony with regards to access. They've informed me that they've escalated my ticket to the PS2 team as it qualifies for Veteran Status although couldn't give me any ETA.

I was wondering if anybody on these forums has experienced the same kind of scenario and if so could you let me know how long it took for it all to get sorted?

Thanks in advance

Hosp
2012-08-28, 01:39 PM
Lately, I've heard they've been on the ball with these things. So if you do get access right away, it shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 (business?) days till you get in.

However, there are currently vets not in. So, while they'll flag you as a vet, it's completely possible that you won't get in until the next batch of invites are sent.

Not much else you can do, but good luck.

Hamma
2012-08-28, 01:41 PM
Yep what Hosp said :)

Atomx
2012-08-28, 02:03 PM
Wahey,

Downloading the client now! That didn't take long for them to sort out!

ValeWalker
2012-08-28, 05:55 PM
Had a similar experience. When I sidgned up for the beta my e-mail address wasn't verified and I couldn't verify it, because I forgot the answer to my secret question.
After my answer has been reset I opened another petition to get flagged as PS1 vet (created my account back in 2003) and to get beta acces.
It took them roughly 2 hours to sort things out.
Currently I'm downloading the client aswell :)