PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy's Got Funk!

Killophile
2012-08-31, 12:02 PM
Planetside 2: Galaxy***39;s Got Funk! - YouTube
A rather funny video where I just show how hilarious the galaxy which is ironically the biggest vehicle in Planetside 2 can dance!
Hope you guys enjoy :)

Shinjorai
2012-08-31, 12:23 PM
Seen one yesterday like that stuck in a wall at the stronghold lol looks rediculous. Have you seen that bug where people are either laying down looks like theyre planking or the one where they look like a dog with worms dragging their ass on the ground? lol Sliding around. Had one time the other day an outfit mate was riding on a flash and it looked like he was planking or flying like superman. Pretty crazy.

Good catch on the video.

lMABl
2012-08-31, 12:29 PM
Seen one yesterday like that stuck in a wall at the stronghold lol looks rediculous. Have you seen that bug where people are either laying down looks like theyre planking or the one where they look like a dog with worms dragging their ass on the ground? lol Sliding around. Had one time the other day an outfit mate was riding on a flash and it looked like he was planking or flying like superman. Pretty crazy.

Good catch on the video. Lol yea, got ambushed by a planking NC medic just the other day. Scared the heck out of me!

Hamma
2012-08-31, 01:09 PM
:lol: classic

Killophile
2012-08-31, 01:43 PM
Thanks man for the feedback I love those bugs somehow specially the visual style ones kind of entertaining not to mention the game is absolutely awesome :D

Killophile
2012-08-31, 06:20 PM
I am still wondering exactly how this glitch actually occurs, any particular reason?