PDA

View Full Version : hey guys please if someone is kind enough..

DawnDude
2012-09-03, 08:29 AM
hey i have been looking for a beta key for the past week none stop... since i never got my email from the planetside 2 main site.. i tried all the streams and key giveaways with no success... if somone is kind enough to give me a beta key ill be very thankful. i wanted to check the game for myself for quit a while instead of watching videos of it all the time.if anyone have a key to spare give it to me please.

Thanks in advanced

snaffe
2012-09-03, 08:33 AM
hey i have been looking for a beta key for the past week none stop... since i never got my email from the planetside 2 main site.. i tried all the streams and key giveaways with no success... if somone is kind enough to give me a beta key ill be very thankful. i wanted to check the game for myself for quit a while instead of watching videos of it all the time.if anyone have a key to spare give it to me please.

Thanks in advanced

If no one shows mercy, you can try the PCgamer trick of buy the July issue online.

The thread is called "beta Key" and is on the first page still.

DawnDude
2012-09-03, 08:46 AM
what is the trick? because i dont seems to find it...
hopefully somone will be kind enough :) im full of hopes

EDIT : nevermind i found it
still ill w8 to see if somone can give me one..

Phantomdestiny
2012-09-03, 08:49 AM
have you checked the twitter page @planetside 2 ?

DawnDude
2012-09-03, 08:52 AM
ya i did... as i said i was tryin to get a key for a week ( i mean like intanse week of searching ) which included twitting planetside 2 twitter page tho it didnt worked.
thanks for tryin to help tho , appriciated.

FastAndFree
2012-09-03, 08:54 AM
Some people reported not being notified of being accepted. Try to log into the PS 2 beta forum (http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/), if you can you are alredy beta approved

DawnDude
2012-09-03, 08:56 AM

where is the forum anyways? im not sure im in the right one..

EDIT : okey i entered my station account and it asked me for a name for the forum.. i did it said sign up successfully and i got in the forum

is that mean im in?

snaffe
2012-09-03, 09:00 AM
I whored myself on twitter so many times I lost my self respect. And I still didn't get a beta key :)

DawnDude
2012-09-03, 09:01 AM
lol tell me about it XDD

but can somone answer my previous question?

EDIT : im probably not in since i cant download the game , still hoping for that dream person who will give me a beta key! XD ohh im dreaming...

FastAndFree
2012-09-03, 09:21 AM

where is the forum anyways? im not sure im in the right one..

EDIT : okey i entered my station account and it asked me for a name for the forum.. i did it said sign up successfully and i got in the forum

is that mean im in?

It used to be so only people in the beta could see the forum, but this might have changed with the end of the NDA.

I guess the surest way is to install the game and try

Download link (www.planetside2.com/download)

DawnDude
2012-09-03, 09:26 AM
ya as i said i couldnt download it so i guess im not in... im still waiting for that kind hearted man with an extra key! XD

Hein Hoek
2012-09-03, 04:39 PM
Same as me dude, im lookin to get in for months. I seem to just miss the boat every time I enter a contest or giveaway somewhere.

I had some time to get my mind of it, when I got a firefall key, but that only lasted a short time. Seems there's nothing we can do but wait.
At least people can talk about the game now. Which makes it just a tad better.

I saw a key giveaway contest from today in the list. U need to subscribe to the youtube channel to enter the contest. Friday he will announce the winners.
Good luck.:cool:

Top Sgt
2012-09-03, 05:24 PM
check your PM's dawndude

GodsInHisHeaven
2012-09-03, 05:40 PM
DawnDude I know exactly your feeling. I am having a holiday week right now and tried so hard to get a beta key... I loved planetside 1, but unsubscribed 2 years ago, so I am strandad without a key.

I am thinking about to buy a key from ebay, which is a little drastic I know, but I really want to play this game while I still have freetime.

If anyone has a spare key I would be more than thankfull!

derito
2012-09-03, 06:01 PM
Aren't unsubed vets supposed to be in already ?

GodsInHisHeaven
2012-09-03, 06:27 PM
I thought so too, but I didn't get anything. Perhaps with only 6 month I am not vet enough?

MoMotastic
2012-09-03, 07:49 PM
Same Herr msn been waiting months , all my mates are in and keep telling how awsum it is :( I tried pc games no luck yet ! Been running everywhere contests , forums ahhh lol

Like this guy I am looking for someone to pass up a free key - I would Di anything at this moment
. Built a new rig and everything :( sits bad do nothing

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

derito
2012-09-03, 11:55 PM
I believe smedley said you needed to register to the beta wait list in order to get in as an unsubed vet. Did you do it?
Also, did you try sending fan art? I'm sure they'd give a key if you come up with something funny.

DawnDude
2012-09-04, 07:08 AM
hey top sgt im apriciating what u are doing tho the site when i enter the code tells me the code is invaild for the game selected, idk if it means the code is wrong or maybe it is a common problem so please contact me on the subject

EDIT : A GIANT SHOUTOUT TO TOP SGT !!!! XD YOU ARE THE BEST I LOVE U MAN! ILL SEE U ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD !

zerozeroseven
2012-09-04, 09:26 AM
DawnDude - great to hear you got a key!!
TopSgt - very generous of you!!

If anyone else has a spare key I would love to get into this game as well :)

DawnDude
2012-09-04, 01:26 PM
wish you the best of luck man! i know how u feel.

DarkMesa
2012-09-04, 09:36 PM
I've been looking for the past month plus for a beta key. Nothing really seems to work for me.

DawnDude
2012-09-05, 09:13 AM
darkmesa. i just wanna let u know that somone told me that there is suppose to be pretty soon a big beta key giveaways all over the internet and that they got a lot more new beta keys comin. so keep an eye on forums and such to find one! hope u luck!

Mastachief
2012-09-05, 09:15 AM
IGN were giving away keys last night i think

MoMotastic
2012-09-05, 03:10 PM
Hey got mine through IGN yesterday woooooooo ready to roll out

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

DawnDude
2012-09-06, 07:55 AM
thats great man! hope to see on the battlefield! what faction are u? and what server?