PDA

View Full Version : some ps2 vids from the in game recorder

Exmortius
2012-09-18, 10:46 AM
posting some vids

1st video me in night vision on a prowler along with someone speedhacking with a rocket launcher. i didnt catch the guys name or report him and with the wipe doesn't really matter now. but obviously this one guy the server could not keep up with him.

Planetside 2 - Exmortius - Tank IRNV unlocked - YouTube

next video is me rolling over a hill to see a galaxy doing barrel rolls and me we promptly dispatched him :)

Planetside 2 - Exmortius - Galaxy barrel rolling out of control LOLS - YouTube

last video is about 12 barneys gal dropping in on me at the end while i was checking out and video taping what i thought was an empty base hehe

Planetside 2 - Exmortius - Galaxy of Barneys out of nowhere - YouTube

Ipimpnoobs
2012-09-18, 11:22 AM
Nice vids man! :D

Check mine :cry:

302 Found

Exmortius
2012-09-18, 01:03 PM
good stuff. i will need to edit some of the better stuff and see if i can make something nicer. mine's all raw footage. what app you using to edit vids ? i will have to see if i have anything on my mac and put some better music to some stuff. i just dropped on some random youtube music.

Bags
2012-09-18, 02:17 PM
How do you use the ingame recordig?

Fazed
2012-09-18, 02:24 PM
page up

Ipimpnoobs
2012-09-18, 02:27 PM
Thanks man.. That's my first vid ever. I just used the windows movie maker and an app called freemake video converter for the mp3 soundtracks. The avi's from ingame, you basically just cut out what u dont like and build a story etc... Then you have to change the audio files (mp3's) to wmv's. Then add all the fluff, save and upload. Figuring it all out took about 6 hours or so. But, now that I understand it, the basic stuff should take 30minutes and I can take however long for creative side.

It was actually really fun. I think I found a new hobby...

Oh and I believe you click the Page down on your keyboard to turn on the ingame recorder.

Whoever thought of that over at soe... BRILLIANT!! Bravo!

sexpansion
2012-09-18, 03:13 PM
Nice!

Exmortius
2012-09-18, 03:36 PM
ya it's pretty sweet, looks like they have a streaming to the internet option too. i think you can tweek it under the social tab and then i think there is a video section? i'd have to log in to be sure exactly what it's called but it has a tab there next to squad and outfit area. the default is page up but you can change the quality settings and size and the hot key trigger. it's a very cool feature no doubt.

Meanie
2012-09-18, 04:45 PM
Great stuff, Love the video's.