PDA

View Full Version : Mic not working in game.

Korova
2012-09-26, 02:41 AM
I wasnt able to find any other thread about this issue through the search / scrolling around, or anything useful from google/youtube. Hopefully this is considered the right part of the forum for this issue.

So heres the deal, for what ever reason I cannot talk to others in game, or hear others talking with their mics. My internal mic is already set to default, ive been using it for TS, mumble, skype etc etc for over a year now with no issues. But in this game it just doesnt seem to work, and of course I cant hear others.

Ive checked my mic multiple times and ofc it still works on all other voice chat mediums except Planetside. Any help would be great, thank you!

Binkley
2012-12-24, 09:36 AM
I have this problem too, my headset works fine with Skype, etc. but not in PS2. I can hear everyone talking, but nobody can hear me. In settings, I have voice activated. Clicking "test mic" finds no errors and the level indicator seems to move when I talk. However, when I record and playback I hear nothing. I even tried using a different headset, same problem.

Any ideas? Pointers? Other places to ask??

TNX

Fellglint
2012-12-26, 03:52 PM
Yeah funny that, mine USED to work in PS2 until a patch came out and now it is exactly how you described it, I'll let you know if I fix it.