PDA

View Full Version : EU outfit of any Empire.

Lmpwrkr
2012-09-30, 05:57 AM
Well, the title actually wraps much of this up in a nutshell: I am aiming to join a outfit of any Empire. And no, I'm not a PS1 vet.
Of course, reading the lore and playing PS2 to have a good judgement on the gameplay of each, I actually appreciate all Empires currently. But, I think its best to get onto what I'm aiming for...

I focus primarily on flying, light vehicles though, mainly the Scythe, Reaver and Mosquito. This also means I focus on the Engineer class and repair any sort of vehicle that passes by...
Well, as long as the vehicle is safe, that is.
Besides vehicles (and when I'm on the ground...) I use the Light Assault/Heavy Assault. All other classes are avoided due to the fact it does not fit my playstyle, at all. :(

Now, to the outfit specifics...I guess you can say I'm not into anything to "hardcore" and such. I can't very-well describe what I mean by "hardcore", but I think the words definition in general will help you understand.
But that doesn't mean I won't appreciate teamwork, teamwork is something I view...vital.

Hopefully this will assist anyone looking for 'croots...
Thank you for reading.

NOTE: I'm currently in the EU, so I am searching for a EU Outfit.

DeltaWidow
2012-09-30, 04:15 PM
Hi mate, I'm from BRTD outfit currently playing on Thyone server.
My brain is fried atm so this wont be best description I've done ^^. If you are up for watching a few videos ill post link to YouTuber's channel http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI6Kh2ZnhCiyWwOB4BU1zRhIr6lU13vT3&feature=g-all-a
As our numbers increase we will be setting up four Divisions for the outfit: Infantry, Armoured, Air and Recon/Spec-ops. You'll be able to pick which division interests you most. They aren't active now but soon will be.

If you'd like to learn more about us head to: www.BRTD.net
Hope to hear from you soon and if we aren't to your taste good luck :)

Also I'll repost with the new updated Recruitment thread that's being written up.

Cheers
-DW

Anteater
2012-10-01, 01:46 AM
Hi , =ShoX= are playing NC on EU server 'Thyone' .

Here is our recruitment thread on this forum : http://www.planetside-universe.com/showthread.php?t=47772

...and our website : www.team-aftershocks.com

Multi-gaming community but many of our members are moving over to PS2 . Our in-game outfit is also called Team-Aftershocks .