PDA

View Full Version : Will the aerial vehicles be smoother?

Functional
2012-10-20, 01:26 PM
I wonder whenever aerial vehicles will get an overhaul / a huge update with their movement or is it going to be like that? Honestly, it doesn't feel to me like they are too agile. Any of them.

berzerkerking
2012-10-20, 01:49 PM
Have you flown a scythe yet? If not do so.

Zulthus
2012-10-20, 01:54 PM
They're all smooth and agile. Perhaps you're not a very good pilot?

Tatwi
2012-10-20, 02:35 PM
Lol, they're agile and this guy is not a good pilot! That's some useless posting right there. The sad truth is that the fastest aircraft in PS2 are a only a tiny bit faster than WWI biplanes. :lol: They are boringly slow to handle for people who enjoy fast paced vehicle games. They handle extremely weird for anyone who is a real pilot or a flight sim pilot. And the notion of "dog fighting" like we saw in WWII (which George Lucas copied for star wars) is completely out the window, because all people do is stop in mid air and turret roflmoa... Flight in PS2 is sadly a bloody joke, which is why I only use it for transportation. It's a massive let down.

Illtempered
2012-10-20, 02:38 PM
The flight-mechanics and the Scythe, so far, are the only things that have absolutely blown me away. In my opinion, Planetside1 is winning on most other fronts. My ideal game would be PS1 with updated graphics and flying like we have in PS2.

Ohaunlaim
2012-10-20, 02:46 PM
All I want is the ability to remap ALL of my flight controls separate from my vehicle and infantry controls.

All I want is the ability to remap ALL of my flight controls (every single one of them) separate from my vehicle and infantry controls.

All I want is the ability to remap ALL of my flight controls (yes, even the mouse controls) separate from my vehicle and infantry controls.

Third time's the charm (i hope). Get it done devs.