http://i.imgur.com/6Y9A7h.jpg
omfg
http://i.imgur.com/3EDBXh.jpg
no no no no no NO NO
http://i.imgur.com/2o6vOh.jpg
this sucks

Deadeye
2012-10-21, 11:44 AM
HAHAHAHAHA. I saw it a few minutes ago. It looks awesome. Honestly, even if they did put it in, as long as they balanced it, it wouldn't be so bad. It doesn't have to be a gundam like it was in Planetside 1.

EvilNinjadude
2012-10-21, 11:45 AM
And where on earth did you get this?

Joeaniator
2012-10-21, 11:46 AM
What is this

MonsterBone
2012-10-21, 11:47 AM
brighter pics
http://i.imgur.com/7wRwph.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kJtAqh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RAmM5h.jpg

PClownPosse
2012-10-21, 11:48 AM
Please god say it ain't so...

What's even funnier is that it looks like it's in a "cavern" deep underground...

MonsterBone
2012-10-21, 11:48 AM
Its at Defunct solar array. Indar. the original discussion is here:
http://www.planetside-devildogs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2943

Infernalis
2012-10-21, 11:51 AM
It's all a matter of balance in the end, even though I don't know if they'll bring anything good in term of gameplay.

J Baley
2012-10-21, 11:55 AM
Nice. And that big boy is TR.

Finally some balance!

Bags
2012-10-21, 11:57 AM
Can't be real, the devs refuse to copy paste anything from PS1 =p

Crator
2012-10-21, 12:00 PM
Can't be real, the devs refuse to copy paste anything from PS1 =p

Oh no this is different. The initial PS1 community rejected BFRs. So it must be in PS2.

basti
2012-10-21, 12:06 PM
Heres a vid of the beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNHFcnVdrj4&feature=youtu.be

No worrys, it is dead and doesnt move so far.

Both VS and NC also made a contract that in case the BFR ever starts to move, all firepower of our factions will be combined to completly nuke the entire area.

EvilNinjadude
2012-10-21, 12:08 PM
According to the wikis, it's something called BattleFrame Robotics.

I love acronyms, they can stand for almost anything

Bags
2012-10-21, 12:08 PM
It should kill anyone who comes in the room :p

Hmr85
2012-10-21, 12:10 PM
This better be BS and not real... :(

basti
2012-10-21, 12:13 PM
This better be BS and not real... :(

Aw come on.

Folks, this is just a model. Taken straight out of PS1 and put into PS2. Its not working or anything.

Just an Egg to give some love to us Vets. Some nostalgia. :)

Wonder if there are other vehicles somewhere. TIME TO DATAMINE! :D

Crator
2012-10-21, 12:15 PM
Oh, a dummy you say. For looks only. Wonder what the kiddies will want for Christmas after they see it in game? ;)

Hmr85
2012-10-21, 12:15 PM
I know what it is. As long as it remains a prop of the past I'll be more than happy. I would of rather though seen a old PS1 Facility abandoned out in middle of a cont for a Easter egg instead though with a capture point in it. Maybe then we would get some descent facility fights. :P

Malorn
2012-10-21, 12:34 PM
Back when PS Next was a mere Smeet they were originally giving PS1 a face lift. That would include BFRs. When they switched to PS2 they made a lot of changes including ditching BFRs due to negative feedback.

This was probably an asset created at that time which a clever level designer decided to turn into an Area 51 style TR secret weapons project as an easter egg. Possibly the greatest PS2 troll yet!

Xaine
2012-10-21, 12:36 PM
Lol.

As long as they are balanced and take 3+ people to use, I'm on with it.

Ruffdog
2012-10-21, 12:38 PM
BFRs belong in a museum. Of fail

PClownPosse
2012-10-21, 12:43 PM
I wonder if there's a "secret" cave easter egg hidden somwhere with bright, purple stalactites, red crystals and strange conveyor belts leading to nowhere...

Lol

ringring
2012-10-21, 12:56 PM
PS2BFR - YouTube

:D

basti
2012-10-21, 12:58 PM
Just looked through the files. File name for that thing actually has "Easter Egg" in it.

Cant get the mesh to open, its in some strange format that is apperently also used by Free Realms, but is somewhat different for PS2 so no tool can handle it. :/

Textures however can be opened, and reveal that there is only the TR BFR right now.

WiteBeam
2012-10-21, 01:17 PM
I agree with the in the chat. Kill it.

10 bucks says we get caves next.

Captain1nsaneo
2012-10-21, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the confirmation Basti. Anything else in those files labeled Egg or such?

I like easter eggs as a general rule but the subject matter in this case is guaranteed to cause a flame war.

NCfighterr
2012-10-21, 01:32 PM
that absolutely better just be just for looks if that thing move at all the developers are challenged beyond all practical belief those things destroyed PS one. There is no reason in any way to include those awful things again. They need to stay out of ps2. It will just be bad.

basti
2012-10-21, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the confirmation Basti. Anything else in those files labeled Egg or such?

I like easter eggs as a general rule but the subject matter in this case is guaranteed to cause a flame war.

Nope.
Just this BFR.

Mod
2012-10-21, 01:45 PM
Well I lol'ed :D

SturmovikDrakon
2012-10-21, 01:52 PM
Some of the reactions here. Sheesh.
Even if they did bring them back, you think they will make the same mistake in terms of balancing?

That thing looks cool though.

Tatwi
2012-10-21, 02:00 PM
Seriously BFR haters, grow the hell up and get over it. God, you're worse than the SWG NGE / SOE hater crowd. Such irrational, useless nonsense that only serves to make the PS1 community look like a bunch fickle, fearful, useless old people.

There is absolutely no reason at all why BFRs couldn't be a "balanced" and awesome part of Planetside 2, if SOE wanted to put them in.

PClownPosse
2012-10-21, 02:06 PM
Well, they weren't for everybody, that's for sure.

I personally didn't like them, but that's probably because I really wasn't into vehicles much in ps1 other than a mosquito or AMS.

Heavygain
2012-10-21, 02:07 PM
It... Can't.. Be.... it's like the return of the dahleks. I quit PS1 over these damn things, really hope it doesn't play out that way again.

Captain1nsaneo
2012-10-21, 02:32 PM
Nope.
Just this BFR.

Thanks for checking.

Some of the reactions here. Sheesh.
Even if they did bring them back, you think they will make the same mistake in terms of balancing?

That thing looks cool though.

If they're incompetent enough to bring them back as they were then they're incompetent enough to do it badly. BFRs still aren't balanced in PS1 and they've had quite a while to work on them. (though they're actually underpowered now)

Seriously BFR haters, grow the hell up and get over it. God, you're worse than the SWG NGE / SOE hater crowd. Such irrational, useless nonsense that only serves to make the PS1 community look like a bunch fickle, fearful, useless old people.

There is absolutely no reason at all why BFRs couldn't be a "balanced" and awesome part of Planetside 2, if SOE wanted to put them in.

I agree that the current hate for them is irrational. Most of it is from the period where BFRs literally killed off every other type of gameplay. For you new folk imagine a vehicle that was 1 man, had more armor than a galaxy, had a shield on top of that that regenerated and was strong as a tank, could dynamically equip weapons that were very effective against every type of target, and had jump jets that let them outrun aircraft.
They added these things to a teamwork orientated game. All this at the same time that WoW released. This gave people both a reason to leave and a place to go to. A lot of the vets who lived through this saw the game population just up and die so you can understand the ongoing hate.

Currently though BFRs have been nerfed into the ground hard. So the hate is irrational from that view point and in fact ingame it has calmed down from its older fever pitch. For example, I haven't had my own BFR blown up by friendlies in years at this point. (Cross your fingers)

(Their armor is crap, their shields are crap, their weapons are decent, and they are absolute cert point hogs bar none)

Babyfark McGeez
2012-10-21, 03:09 PM
Never had a problem with BFRs. Yes. they were overpowered when they were being introduced, but the reactions here...just lol.

I actually would LOVE to see BFRs making a return (well balanced of course, and don't tell me that's "impossible") as they were one of the elements that made Planetside unique and "SciFi".
Also: Giant mechs! What's not to love about that?

Whiteagle
2012-10-21, 03:15 PM
Wait... where are the Chainguns?!?!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/Whiteagle/LDDScreenShot245.png

Figment
2012-10-21, 03:27 PM
Easter egg? Trauma Egg you mean.

Whiteagle
2012-10-21, 03:28 PM
BattleFrame Robotics... they died for your sins!

Sirisian
2012-10-21, 03:30 PM
Saw this earlier. Awesome. We were talking to some of the artists in IRC a long time ago and they mentioned creating BFR artifacts in the game. Didn't realize they'd put a full complete one into the map. Looks shiny.

NewSith
2012-10-21, 04:08 PM
@OP, Nice 3DMAX skills... Oh, wait.

Seriously though, if it is an easter egg, it should at least not look shiny and new.

ringring
2012-10-21, 04:21 PM
It... Can't.. Be.... it's like the return of the dahleks. I quit PS1 over these damn things, really hope it doesn't play out that way again.

Lol.
Actually when I went into that room and walked around the thing I did think of the Dr Who episode where he walks into the room witht he dalek and at first starts to panic but then realises it's dead.

IceyCold
2012-10-21, 04:43 PM
How do you even get in there?

basti
2012-10-21, 04:48 PM
Just to make this clear: If BFRs enter PS2, a large chunk of players will leave.

They dont belong to Planetside. This is no frigigng mech BS game.

EVILoHOMER
2012-10-21, 04:53 PM
Obviously just there as an easter egg, no way would they copy the design of Planetside for use in Planetside 2, they look ridiculous.

Fara
2012-10-21, 05:41 PM
How do you even get in there?

+1 to this, here on EU Indar looking at closed doors >.<

*edit* n/m wallhacks and all that I got in. Man its nostalgic :)

KALU
2012-10-21, 06:55 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

texico
2012-10-21, 07:18 PM
At first I panicked. But the fact that it's an easter egg is absolutely awesome.

Please put more hidden easter eggs, secret locations, rooms, etc. all over everywhere, it's a lot of fun looking for/finding/discussing them lol.

Hmr85
2012-10-21, 07:20 PM
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo77/Hmr85/cannot_be_unseen.jpg

That's about how I felt when I ran out there to take a look at it.

Sledgecrushr
2012-10-21, 08:00 PM
I like it and I want one for xmas.

PoisonTaco
2012-10-21, 08:40 PM
Nice easter egg.

capiqu
2012-10-21, 08:46 PM
We the TR are not developing Battle Frame Robotics in our defunct solar plants. we are researching transportation vehicles there and the only research and development being done there is merely for peaceful purposes.

duomaxwl
2012-10-21, 10:47 PM
I like the easter egg honestly. I heard there is a Phantasm somewhere as well. Too bad we wouldn't be able to find it.

Tatwi
2012-10-21, 11:46 PM
I like it and I want one for xmas.

That particular BFR would actually look great standing beside a huge, decotated Christmas tree and surrounded by presents and a working train set.

There ya go Clegg, something to keep you entertained for the holidays. ;)

Alternately, they could add one of these locations for each empire and make it some super important research facility that increases the effectiveness of all your other bases when your empire holds it. Fill the whole thing with NPCs that wander around working on it saying humorous dialog. Name the NPCs after PS1 players and make some of the mechanics who are working on it gripe about how OP it is and how it will ruin everything. lol... Now THAT would be a "themepark" and one heck of a homage to Planetside.

I like the easter egg honestly. I heard there is a Phantasm somewhere as well. Too bad we wouldn't be able to find it.

LOL! :lol:

Sardus
2012-10-22, 01:00 AM
Guys relax. It's a SOE easter egg / troll

Pretty damn funny actually :) props to the one that found it

Marinealver
2012-10-22, 05:02 AM
have we learned nothing from 10 years?

http://i.imgur.com/6Y9A7h.jpg
omfg
no no no no no NO NO
http://i.imgur.com/2o6vOh.jpg
this sucks

Bring It On!!!

Hey If all our Main Battle Tanks are design that way then why not the have the BFRs. Hopefully they don't make it avalible at every freaking base. Always thought it was akward that the logistical requirements for a BFR was less than the requirements for a MBT. (No Tech Lab link needed.)

Canaris
2012-10-22, 05:31 AM
I like a joke as much as the next man but come on putting a BFR easter egg in PS2 is like making fun of crippled kids..... that's not kewl

;)

Figment
2012-10-22, 05:38 AM
Well you know, they could have put in a Tresher or actual Skyguard. You know, things NOBODY CARES ABOUT WITH A SENSE OF NOSTALGIA RATHER THAN PURE, UNDILUTED HATRED?

;)

(PS: it should explode if you fire Beamers at it :/)

ringring
2012-10-22, 05:47 AM
A chance for one of those guys good at making videos .... soldier goes into the room, sees the BFR, recoils, quivers in fear, gradually realises it's inactive, taunts it, kicks it's ankle, says I was never frightened of you, you're a wimp, a tin can, see if I care. :D

Vancha
2012-10-22, 06:04 AM
Man, I don't really read this forum anymore but I saw the thread title on the forum index and had to come see what warranted such a thread title.

For what's obviously a little reference they've plonked in the game, the beginning of this thread comes off stinking of the desperation to bitch and complain.

ringring
2012-10-22, 06:42 AM
Man, I don't really read this forum anymore but I saw the thread title on the forum index and had to come see what warranted such a thread title.

For what's obviously a little reference they've plonked in the game, the beginning of this thread comes off stinking of the desperation to bitch and complain.

Whaaat!!!!

Deadeye
2012-10-22, 09:30 AM
I have to agree with some of the others in this thread, you're all just a bunch of whining babies.

Like I said before, the mechs don't have to be gundams. They could be like the mechs from battlefield 2142. Were those mechs tougher than a tank? Yeah but they weren't impossible to kill. A couple missiles or pilum rounds to the butt and they went down.

If it was 400 vehicle resources and had only 50% more health and firepower than a tank, it would be scary but far from the state of the BFRs in planetside 1.

There is no reason BFRs can't be in the game apart from the bitching and moaning of PS1 vets. And hell, I played PS1 too and thought BFRs were cool rather than "OMG OP."

Hosp
2012-10-22, 09:41 AM
Originally BFRs were OP. They took a hell of a nerf however. The nerfed BFRs were then way UP for many. A few pilots still managed them very effectively, they just became much harder to use. (Which is understandable)

It wasn't uncommon for people with gold ammo to get right under a BFR and start unloading into it point blank into the shield gen. Someone could easily solo a BFR if they were prepped for it.

How they're implemented is going to be the big question.

Canaris
2012-10-22, 10:06 AM
How they're implemented is going to be the big question.

the answer to that is never :p

Crator
2012-10-22, 10:23 AM
Well you know, they could have put in a Tresher or actual Skyguard. You know, things NOBODY CARES ABOUT WITH A SENSE OF NOSTALGIA RATHER THAN PURE, UNDILUTED HATRED?

They had to put the BFR in. It's to build hype in the player base so they'll ask for it to be playable in the game. This way when they do put it in they'll tell all the PS1 vets that it's in too high demand to not put it in. It's all part of the evil plan.

Gugabalog
2012-10-22, 10:24 AM
Never experienced BFRs myself, but the concept itself does not fit in to team play.

So in short:

NO.

Sirisian
2012-10-22, 02:27 PM
Never experienced BFRs myself, but the concept itself does not fit in to team play.
This was the same argument against single person air vehicles and the lightning. It didn't hold up much weight. The core argument we tend to see is worry about an overpowered vehicle being implemented in the game in any form.

The other core argument is many people find bipedal chassis unrealistic or on the extreme that it'll role overlap (people have preconceived implementations) and will be too cool that it will totally replace the lightning or other vehicles.

As most people know I hated the look of the BFRs and their general role. You aren't going to find anyone on PSU really that supported the pre or post nerf implementations or art styles.

MrBloodworth
2012-10-22, 02:35 PM
I find it funny, BFR's before being nurfed REQUIRED small arms team play to take down.... But everyone got upset that they could not just point the largest caliber gun at them and drop them.

Sledgecrushr
2012-10-22, 02:38 PM
If it takes three guys to operate the thing then I think it could fill a void for greater teamwork in the game.

Shogun
2012-10-22, 03:24 PM
i love easter eggs, but did it have to be the one thing that is guaranteed to cause flamewars?

i am still sad that the cool ps1 playstyles didn´t make it into the new game (infiltrator and engineer) and then they take the one thing nobody wanted to make a return and put it in the game? that´s one evil evil easter egg!

put one of the ps1 bases into the game as an outpost please! so the vets have at least one base where they can celebrate the good old days...

CrystalViolet
2012-10-22, 04:07 PM
Haha, awesome. Some of you guys are taking this way too seriously. This in no way means the return of BFR's, and the original designs were quite cool looking despite their OP nature.

Sirisian
2012-10-22, 04:24 PM
the original designs were quite cool looking
You're VS and you liked the design? That's unsettling. I hate humanoid mechs.

arclegger
2012-10-22, 07:13 PM
1st of all this thread is hilarious because you guys freak out way too easy. This is just a straight rip model from ps1 into ps2 as an easter egg

2nd of all you're not supposed to even enter this building, it's completely sealed off from the outside. The people posting the pics are using a spawn room glitch to get inside the building.

3rd of all PS2 WILL NOT HAVE PS1 STYLE BFRS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crator
2012-10-22, 07:17 PM
OP, your prayers have been answered! :)

basti
2012-10-22, 07:28 PM
2nd of all you're not supposed to even enter this building, it's completely sealed off from the outside. The people posting the pics are using a spawn room glitch to get inside the building.

As if we care about your rules. :p

morf
2012-10-22, 07:52 PM
I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.

Figment
2012-10-22, 08:11 PM

Doooom! Look at the phrasing! There will be BFRs, they just won't look like PS1 BFRs! D:

:3

NCLynx
2012-10-22, 08:13 PM
An unusable single BFR...woooooo scary

SKYeXile
2012-10-22, 08:15 PM
knew this was about the BFR when i saw the title.

WiteBeam
2012-10-22, 08:43 PM
Doooom! Look at the phrasing! There will be BFRs, they just won't look like PS1 BFRs! D:

:3

Yup. I saw that too.

Xaine
2012-10-22, 08:43 PM
knew this was about the BFR when i saw the title.

As if any other immovable piece of scenery could cause a 7 page rage-fest. :P

Malorn
2012-10-22, 09:10 PM

It'll have PS2 style BFRs!

Hamma
2012-10-22, 09:20 PM
1st of all this thread is hilarious because you guys freak out way too easy. This is just a straight rip model from ps1 into ps2 as an easter egg

Clegg I am hurt you didn't show me this room at SOE.

We are no longer friends.

SixShooter
2012-10-22, 09:24 PM
The devs have to be laughing their asses off reading this thread, I know I am:)
:cheers:

bpostal
2012-10-22, 09:48 PM
...3rd of all PS2 WILL NOT HAVE PS1 STYLE BFRS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3!!!!

fvdham
2012-10-23, 02:36 AM
I was doing a Lancer-squad the day BFRs were added to PS1.
Three guys sitting next to each other, firing at the same target with Lancer.
We were rofl-stomped by BFRs all the time, never passed through the shield.

Canaris
2012-10-23, 02:53 AM

why do I get a sudden chill when I think what other sealed bunkers you have hidden on Auraxis filled with monstrosities from a long ago Epoch best left forgotten:hass:

typhaon
2012-10-23, 02:54 AM
This BFR brought about a moment of peace.

For the first time I didn't shoot a TR on sight. We helped each other scour the walls until we found the hole to get inside.

I have no idea how you'd balance one of those - but they sure would look cool on the battlefield.

Sheppe
2012-10-23, 05:30 AM
The devs have to be laughing their asses off reading this thread, I know I am:)
:cheers:

yep, absolutely hilarious that they took the time to import a model from an old game into a new one less than a month before release when there are still wacky issues to be sorted!

oh wait... :doh:

Captain1nsaneo
2012-10-23, 05:39 AM
yep, absolutely hilarious that they took the time to import a model from an old game into a new one less than a month before release when there are still wacky issues to be sorted!

oh wait... :doh:

The devs are human too. Let them have some fun while they're working on the boring things.

SGTalon
2012-10-23, 08:44 AM
BFR's are awesome. If they put them in, we might have Mechwarrior Game that might be worth playing. The Gameplay of the other one is kinda lame.

Current PS1 BFR's, while awesome, are not all that overpowered. They die just like other vehicles, have rather limited mobility, and have a serious weakness. Make it 750 Armor resources, and make it slow but deadly and it could make it's own Hotspot!

Another way to make the between bases area a fighting point.

And man does it look cool in there!!

Boomzor
2012-10-23, 08:51 AM

3" hood ornaments that will do the cabbage patch dance for ya with their tiny arms when you zap 'em with an engineer's repair gun.

Could be yours for only 150 SC.

Baneblade
2012-10-23, 06:38 PM
Did anyone else immediately think of the first Megatron scene in the first Bayformers movie?

Whiteagle
2012-10-24, 01:29 AM

So in short:

NO.
What, ain't you ever heard of a Lance?

This was the same argument against single person air vehicles and the lightning. It didn't hold up much weight. The core argument we tend to see is worry about an overpowered vehicle being implemented in the game in any form.

The other core argument is many people find bipedal chassis unrealistic or on the extreme that it'll role overlap (people have preconceived implementations) and will be too cool that it will totally replace the lightning or other vehicles.
Yeah, 'cuz it's not like we have one-person Main Battle Tanks rolling all over the maps, wait...

Indeed, instead it'll have BFRs like this:
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/Whiteagle/LDDScreenShot245.png

Note: Those Chainguns ended up being SLIGHTLY too big...

rottjr
2012-10-24, 02:21 AM
Two things...first off, they "promise" (Promises from game developers are like promises from politicians) that they wont bring BattleFrame Robotics (BFRs) into planetside 2...Second higsby says that they already have a PS2 BFR hot and ready to launch...So I see it as a possible opportunity for them to make money...hopefully you have good missiles by then cause I'm hell with one of the single man flight BFRs...death on robotic legs...So watch the skies and keep your fingers crossed that they don't release them.

MonsterBone
2012-10-24, 10:00 PM
Awesome dude

Tatwi
2012-10-24, 11:56 PM

Knowing Clegg, it will have Gangnam Style BFRs.

Qwan
2012-10-25, 07:15 AM
Aw come on.

Folks, this is just a model. Taken straight out of PS1 and put into PS2. Its not working or anything.

Just an Egg to give some love to us Vets. Some nostalgia. :)

Wonder if there are other vehicles somewhere. TIME TO DATAMINE! :D

Great for a second I thought they were going to actually put that thing in the game. It didnt bring nostalgia, it brought, nightmares and flash backs of days that should have never happened. I still wake up at night screaming No BFR's please!!!!. This was not funny.

Merrakul
2012-10-25, 12:49 PM
BFRs are what made me stop playing Planetside 1. They will do the same with Planetside 2. It was a funny joke, but for the love of all things... please DO NOT put them in. Focus on other planets.. space combat.. something else... ANYTHING else!!!!

Tamas
2012-10-25, 03:12 PM
Nice to see so many took tgis for real - reminds me of "Sarlaac Enforcer" class for SWTOR - losing faith in humanity daily.

Whiteagle
2012-10-25, 03:28 PM
Knowing Clegg, it will have Gangnam Style BFRs.
Wait, so we'll have to drink fancy coffee, eat cheap ramen, and have outrageous credit card debt?:doh:

raw
2012-10-27, 07:17 AM

PS2 WILL HAVE BFRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:

Deadeye
2012-10-27, 09:31 AM
Nice to see so many took tgis for real - reminds me of "Sarlaac Enforcer" class for SWTOR - losing faith in humanity daily.

At least you still have some faith left to lose.

Idunno
2012-10-28, 10:05 AM
I don't see a problem with them putting in ps2 ''Style'' BFRs. Many things have changed from Ps1--> Ps2. Signature locking ANTI Vehicle weapons come to mind and will rip apart shields. Didn't have those in Ps1, Air actually has physics now (Planes) and if they play it smart, easy kill for the Airman(depending on the BFR's Loadout of course). Rocky terrain (bad for BFRS) Yay for tipping over.

Mox
2012-10-28, 12:06 PM
I always liked the bfr in ps1 after the nerf. It would be nice to see something like that in ps2 again. They only have to be careful not to make it op

Baneblade
2012-10-28, 05:54 PM
The BFR was SOE's idea of a heavy tank. It was a silly interpretation that backfired on them. However, the concept of a walking tank is not necessarily a bad one as long as it does not singlehandedly change the way the entire game works.

MonsterBone
2012-10-28, 06:01 PM
No No NO PLEASE GOD NO

Hamma
2012-10-29, 09:42 PM
The BFR was SOE's idea of a heavy tank. It was a silly interpretation that backfired on them. However, the concept of a walking tank is not necessarily a bad one as long as it does not singlehandedly change the way the entire game works.

Kill it with fire!!! :p

Figment
2012-10-30, 10:22 AM
Kill it with fire!!! :p

No, use hotswapping Beamers!