PDA

View Full Version : griefing

arimil
2012-10-22, 06:54 PM
I today just got weapon locked today but I do not intend to grief I do not do it out of because I want to it is just a side effect of the massive combat. if I am attacking one guy who sees me and someone blindly moves in my LOS (line of sight) aka where I happen to be shooting at the time and the poor chap dies it is "I believe not me fault" he saw me shooting at least heard me. This happens a number of times. also insta kills when vehicles spawn on a player on my team is out right stupid he has no warning nor do I when I will spawn because of the waiting line of 10 people that want to spawn a tank ect.. Also the insta acceleration when I spawn into the tank flash or mobile spawn bus tends to flatten anyone ahead of it many the 4-6 people who are looking for someone to kill. People also have a tendency to run ahead of a tank which is not to smart mind you. I understand I killed them but with the slow breaks on most land transports I can't stop. I understand people are angry so am I it happens to me but having an arbitrary number of times until repercussions. Is to me not the best way to handle it. I am sorry to all of you I senselessly spluttered because of stupid glitches or runaway tanks. I am but pls. there needs to be a better way.
I am saying there is a better way and here I hope people submit ideas.
For example LOL has a great way to deal with griefing as a friend told me about it after I vented over dinner.
Please understand I love this game and the people that play it.