PDA

View Full Version : my specs and still fps lag

spikerum
2012-10-25, 05:43 PM
these are my specs. is it because of my pc isnt good enough for the game because im lagging ? or is it because of game optimization. And it crashes every 5 or 10 mins as well is there a way to fix this ?

win7
Radeon HD 6850 power color
AMD FX 6100 six core processor
8 gig ram

Goku
2012-10-25, 06:07 PM
Does your computer ever fully shutdown from playing the game?

spikerum
2012-10-26, 05:32 PM
No my computer doesnt fully shut down. I really like this game but I cant enjoy it due to game crashes and bad fps lag. i hope these problems are sorted in the future.

CyclesMcHurtz
2012-10-26, 08:08 PM
No my computer doesnt fully shut down. I really like this game but I cant enjoy it due to game crashes and bad fps lag. i hope these problems are sorted in the future.

What is bad fps lag for you? It's not clear from your post what the frame rate actually is - there is an in-game indicator (press ALT+F, it's in the bottom left corner) that can tell you if you're not using other tools.

Goku
2012-10-27, 01:25 AM
What is bad fps lag for you? It's not clear from your post what the frame rate actually is - there is an in-game indicator (press ALT+F, it's in the bottom left corner) that can tell you if you're not using other tools.

How much has SOE done in house testing of Bulldozer (FX series of AMD)? Seems most of those processors unless 4GHz+ are geting awful performance.