PDA

View Full Version : Empire Specific Grenades?

Methonius
2012-11-01, 09:18 PM
Just was curious if anyone had heard if they were going to put empire specific grenades in the game because I thought I heard them talk about this at one point but can't remember the specifics. I thought it would be cool if like the vanu had a grenade that was like the fractal grenade from Tribes. Also maybe the NC could get a nade that explodes and shoots shotgun blasts in every direction. Then maybe the TR grenade blows up and pops up into the air then rain downs little bomblets all around. Think it would give some more variety in there. What are your guys opinions on ES grenades?

maradine
2012-11-01, 10:46 PM
The Angst and Oppression grenades never left the scrum wall. They removed the Glitter grenade in tech test. Something about too many dance parties.

Realmofdarkness
2012-11-02, 04:12 AM
I would like to see BFG10k for vanu. (Big fucking granade) inspired from doom the granade will explode in a blizz of beams killing everything they hit :D

Rat
2012-11-02, 10:24 AM
I would like to see the Jammer come back for all factions....nothing more fun that jamming a MBT then shoving rockets up its ass.

How much fun would jammer noob tube be mounted underneath a rocket launcher?...even if it was one shot only and used your grenade slot.

xuur
2012-11-02, 01:09 PM
no fractals for anyone. by design, a noob fire and forget weapon. play 5 minutes of tribes Ass-End and you'll be sick of how many suicide bombers you see using them to rack up kill numbers

Methonius
2012-11-02, 02:04 PM
They could always make it just a plasma burst instead of just fire and forget lasers shooting out lol.

MrBloodworth
2012-11-02, 02:30 PM
I like to see jamers first.

Sifer2
2012-11-02, 05:45 PM
Would love to see useful Smoke grenades before anything else. If its a performance problem then restrict them to Squad Leaders like every other game.