PDA

View Full Version : Light Assault class rejuvenated my love for PS2

Jaged
2012-11-07, 02:00 AM
Before I even got into beta, I was planning to specialize in flying and the infiltrator class. After getting into the game and realizing that I was not particularly good with either of those classes, I started to get seriously bored with the game. That was until I tried Light Assault. This class is my new calling. The mobility of jump jets makes battles far more dynamic. You can utilize the terrain in ways never before possible. The adrenaline boost cert which increases sprint speed makes this class even better. Not only are you flying around from rooftops, to rocks, and down cliffs. You can also spring in and of cover. Striking quickly, then retreating, popping a medkit and returning to the fight.

Who else loves the LA class? And what are your favorite tips or tricks to pull off with it?

Rolfski
2012-11-07, 07:31 AM
Coming from a BF3 background I must say that all PS2 classes feel better balanced, more functional and fun to me.

For base fighting I love light assault, for hacking and massive infantry battles I'm having a blast with infiltrator. When lone wolfing, I find the medic particularly useful. Vehicles I preferably drive with the engineer and my standard go-to grunt is the heavy assault. The max can be very handy when you must force through a stale mate.

Hamma
2012-11-07, 09:31 PM
I love light assault :D Especially with C4

Beerbeer
2012-11-07, 10:04 PM
Light assault + shotgun is something I just discovered and is fun. Even outdoors it works, especially with adrenaline boost.

Hamma
2012-11-07, 10:08 PM
Yep I do LA/Shotty and C4.

Jaged
2012-11-08, 03:21 AM
I would roll C4, but the medkits are just far too valuable. I eat them like candy. =D

Whiteagle
2012-11-08, 03:40 PM
What's the difference between the Medikit and the Health regenerator anyways?

Beerbeer
2012-11-08, 04:06 PM
I think the heal over time one heals more, but takes time to do it, while the med kit heals less but is instantaneous. At least I presume that's the case, otherwise, what's the point of the heal over time one?

Actually, has anyone tested this? Or shall I?

Jaged
2012-11-08, 06:24 PM
The medkit heals me from near death to 100%, so I don't know how the regen pack could heal more.

Beerbeer
2012-11-08, 06:27 PM
Strange, no point in the regen one at all. I just assumed it healed more as one regen never healed me to full, ever.