PDA

View Full Version : No keys working in game

NanoNoodle
2012-11-12, 08:16 PM
I have just finished downloading the game today and when I join any game, none of the keys on the keyboard work nor the mouse. It is only the game that does this because I can ALT + TAB out of the game, press windows key, etc. I have tried making it a borderless window and windowed but it didn't make a difference. Any help?

Rago
2012-11-13, 05:13 AM
Try another Keyboard ?

Srixun
2012-11-13, 05:26 AM
Delete ur user options.ini file.. in programfiles/planetside 2

Rago
2012-11-13, 05:43 AM
Heard about some ppl have this after the last patch,...just news

Avadis
2012-11-13, 01:52 PM
I`ve got the same problem. I tried to delete username.ini - don`t work...

Hope somebody`ll help.

Hosp
2012-11-13, 02:34 PM
Looked this up for you guys. Check to make sure you have key bindings at all. Apparently some peoples bindings got wiped with the last patch, so you'll have to go rebind everything or borrow someone's .ini (if that's possible).

EDIT: Although deleting the .ini should DL you a new working one. I is confuzzled.

NanoNoodle
2012-11-13, 09:56 PM
I have just deleted that .ini but it didn't make a difference. Is it possible for someone to upload their one or just copy and paste what it says.

Ritual
2012-11-13, 10:01 PM
All I did was restart the client and then relogged into the game, everything was back to normal.

:rolleyes: :rofl:

Not sure how people get themselves into such a bind all the time. Bad luck I guess.

Try selecting the "Revert back to default" for all your keybinds. I would bet it would recreate the file for you without having to download someone elses.

NanoNoodle
2012-11-13, 10:26 PM
How do I do this. Since I cant open the menu while I'm in a game. On the character selection screen I can only chance the graphics settings.

Ritual
2012-11-13, 11:08 PM
How do I do this. Since I cant open the menu while I'm in a game. On the character selection screen I can only chance the graphics settings.

You goto Settings, under where the graphics settings it says "Keybinding", then click that and then goto "Reset to default".

I could be wrong and misunderstanding, are you able to login through the launcher into the game?