PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Squad?

Xaine
2012-11-15, 07:55 AM
Been trying to buy this for about 3 weeks, trying once every 2 days or so.

"We're sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error."

Just getting this constantly.

Any ideas?

Morsong
2012-11-15, 08:13 AM
I honestly wouldn't get alpha squad now. Beta is ending tomorrow and the biggest incentive to get alpha squad imo was instant access to beta. I would instead spend the $40 on either a membership for a few months or just buy station cash right when launch comes.

Ruffdog
2012-11-15, 08:21 AM
Xaine I had the same. You need to delete your payment method from your soe account and put it back in or use PayPal

Xaine
2012-11-15, 09:17 AM
Xaine I had the same. You need to delete your payment method from your soe account and put it back in or use PayPal

You're a beautiful man.

Thank you.

Timealude
2012-11-15, 10:46 AM
I honestly wouldn't get alpha squad now. Beta is ending tomorrow and the biggest incentive to get alpha squad imo was instant access to beta. I would instead spend the $40 on either a membership for a few months or just buy station cash right when launch comes.

so the free camo and weapons arent incentives to buy it as well?

Xaine
2012-11-15, 10:49 AM
so the free camo and weapons arent incentives to buy it as well?

Pretty much my reasoning.

I get my money back in SC, and i get weapons, camo, name reservation...

Sounds good to me.

Frotang
2012-11-15, 11:01 AM
Ya id say beta access was at the bottom of the incentive list for purchasing A squad. If you plan to spend at least $40 in Station cash throughout the life of this game then Alpha squad is a no brainer.