PDA

View Full Version : How to spawn invisible vehicles

SsapS
2012-11-15, 02:01 PM
Edit: non trolling post.

Large amounts of invisible vehicles are being seen. (or not seen as it stands).

Also is anyone experiencing crashing when exiting air vehicles (specifically for me Reavers). This happens to me every so often in ground vehicles but much more frequently in Aircraft.

SsapS
2012-11-15, 02:07 PM
made this thread b4 reading hamma's 'plz dont post shit topics' topic

sry m8 8(

Mauser101
2012-11-15, 02:10 PM
So it's not just me. I had a friendly invisisunderer parked next to me last night. Driver kept hollering at me to get in. He was on the minimap but he just wasn't there. I was unable to walk though sunderer, though. The game definitely knew it was there from a collision standpoint...just just couldn't see it.

edit: replied before I saw this was not a serious topic. Still, above stands.

SsapS
2012-11-15, 02:23 PM
well maybe the topic isn't so horrible.

But yes your not the only one, many people in my outfit are experiencing this frequently. It really is obnoxious from a platoon leader standpoint, when I ask for AA, then I get 3-4 bursters out, and all the aircraft in the air are invisable and its night time haha. Whats dumb too is that I swear azure twilight figured out how to spawn them invisible. At one point last night at Crux Headquarters there was about 15 aircraft in the air where AT was attacking, my AA and aircraft had no chance, the aircraft just had free-reign on our sundies. Was a little disheartening. Funny part was we took crux back.

I don't mind if you have a flying tank, at least I can still hit you =)