PDA

View Full Version : Server queue buged?

Sunrock
2012-11-20, 04:19 PM
I got server queue problems. It say I'm 0 in queue and ETA is 0 min but nothing happens. I can login to servers that does not prompted the queue though.

Can it be that it's just that it does not display the server queue number correctly?

I tried to validate the game files but that did not help.

Emperor Newt
2012-11-20, 04:30 PM
I got server queue problems. It say I'm 0 in queue and ETA is 0 min but nothing happens. I can login to servers that does not prompted the queue though.

Can it be that it's just that it does not display the server queue number correctly?

I tried to validate the game files but that did not help.

Most likely it's as in beta: it's simply bugged.
Wait for a few minutes. If nothing happens try to relog several times. If that doesn't help try waiting and hope it lets you through some time.

Hermes
2012-11-20, 06:23 PM
I had this earlier. Waited a while, tried again, then eventually I clicked a character on another server, clicked back and the accept button and it worked immediately.

Dagron
2012-11-20, 08:04 PM
I just got bumped to the end of the queue when i reached 0... that's launch day for ya. ;)

Gonefshn
2012-11-24, 09:23 PM
Right now I queue and either get 0 of 0 or some number under 20 and either way it seems waiting wont work. Do i just keep queueing and unqueueing over and over or wait???

those were probably not all real words.

Sunrock
2012-11-24, 09:48 PM
Right now I queue and either get 0 of 0 or some number under 20 and either way it seems waiting wont work. Do i just keep queueing and unqueueing over and over or wait???

those were probably not all real words.

If you get stuck at 0 / 0 just spam the play button.