PDA

View Full Version : Difference between camo's and what infantry weapons to get

OpolE
2012-11-21, 09:33 AM
Everything else it straight forward, but because you can only try 1 thing every 8 hours or w.e I really can't decide what weapons to unlock, definitely not mini chaingun tbh

I am TR

Also what is the difference between single camo and 500 sc camo?

I bought a single camo and have managed to apply to mosquito and prowler only? And can keep using it whenever i pull one of those vehicles

bpostal
2012-11-21, 11:30 AM
My understanding is that with the regular camo you can use them on any armor/weapon across all classes and loadouts. With the single use you get to apply it once.

AThreatToYou
2012-11-21, 12:45 PM
The single-use camo can be applied only once, to one item, and it lasts until you remove it. The 500 sc camo can be swapped out with other camos/removed without destroying the item, and it can be applied across all classes/vehicles/weapons.

OpolE
2012-11-21, 12:47 PM
Lol I have the single camo working with 2 veicles. Both the mossie and the prowler. Haha thats why I was confused

AThreatToYou
2012-11-21, 12:51 PM
Lol I have the single camo working with 2 veicles. Both the mossie and the prowler. Haha thats why I was confused

.. Well...

Hamma
2012-11-24, 04:43 PM
Yea so the single use camo is just something you get if you want to use it once. Your best value would be to buy the permanent one.