PDA

View Full Version : Keys getting "Locked" in PS2

krnasaur
2012-11-23, 11:46 PM
Has anyone else had this bug?

Sometimes there is a bug where my windows key, or alt key get Locked in the on state.

For example:

when the windows key is locked on, if i hit R to reload, I open the run command, if I hit W, I open the computer menu.

This only happens in planetside 2, no other game, and on 2 of my different computers. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or does it happen to others?

MrSmegz
2012-11-24, 07:39 AM
This has happened to me once, I thought it was just my DasKeyboard that got stuck, but ya, I had it happen like 2 days ago. I just tapped the windows key a few times and it was fine.

SGOniell
2012-12-11, 04:40 PM
Happening to an outfit mate of mine, be interested in a solution. Guess that means "bump"

Rbstr
2012-12-11, 05:29 PM
I find my tab key is stuck sometimes when I alt-tab.

Hitting alt twice usually fixes it.

PTG HooT
2012-12-19, 10:04 AM
I've had this issue too. Needed to Alt Tab out then back in to fix.

Also had the M button stop for no reason a week ago. Had to log out and back in to resolve.

Frotang
2012-12-19, 01:20 PM
Happens with my alt key fairly often, but all i need to is press it and it fixes.

ItZMuRdA
2013-05-16, 12:09 AM
I really didn't want to necro this, but I thought recreating it would do less good. A friend of mine regularly has this issue with PS2, mostly with alt, ctrl, shift, or all of them getting stuck at the same time. Often when they first begin playing and once they fix it it wont happen again for that session.

Does this still happen to anyone? Any fixes? Thanks!

Traak
2013-06-18, 04:35 AM
I ran into something similar. I scoured the internet.

The solution I found: CTRL is somehow locked on. Hit both CTRL keys simultaneously to fix.