PDA

View Full Version : TwF, Xellor, ScourgeofTheServer Banned

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 07:35 PM
This needs to be brought to IMMEDIATE attention. Three players who are completely legit have been banned from PS2 with no justification.

The reason I'm making this post is because I feel personally responsible for these players, as they are part of Future Crew and I'm the outfit leader. I've been playing with the three of these players for many years across several different games. I can put my entire reputation on the fact that these players do not cheat.

Banning them for "being reported too many times" means that PS2 is a second rate pub server. I'm not kidding, this is what they were banned for. Xellor was banned because he shares an IP address/CC info with TwF because he is his father in real life. The fact that this hasn't gotten more attention already is disturbing.

I will take my entire outfit away from this game forever if this issue isn't dealt with not only by the developers, but by the community as a whole. Absolutely ridiculous.

DirtyBird
2012-12-10, 07:40 PM
Probably best to take it up with SOE http://help.station.sony.com

What server they on?

And how many are we likely to lose when you tell them they cant play PS2 any more?

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 07:40 PM
Connery. 80 player outfit.

DirtyBird
2012-12-10, 07:42 PM
Thats a close knit bunch if you have the power to tell them to stop playing and forgo any investment they have made.

Dont think I could do that.

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 07:44 PM
Thats a close knit bunch if you have the power to tell them to stop playing and forgo any investment they have made.

Dont think I could do that.

You have no idea.

Simokon
2012-12-10, 07:45 PM
That is some threat a whole 80 people... and none of us know these people or you so why should we believe you that they didn't cheat?

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 07:46 PM
That is some threat a whole 80 people... and none of us know these people or you so why should we believe you that they didn't cheat?

If you don't know who me or my group is you haven't been around this community very long.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 07:49 PM
skyexile banned too. just happened posted another thread. I emailed smed, they claim to have 100% proof or they dont ban, obviously they have nothing because i dont hack.

DeathsWelcome
2012-12-10, 07:51 PM
I've Alpha/Beta tested more than enough Sony games, not to mention an active member on most of the active accounts, and I can vouch that FC does not cheat nor allow known cheaters to be part of FC. I was in Planetside since the beginning as most members recall and I can honestly say that most/if not all FC would leave. The fact is that something is wrong with the "banning" criteria and needs to be fixed accordingly.

basti
2012-12-10, 07:54 PM
Oh wow.

Natir
2012-12-10, 07:54 PM
Here is what I say the to the people getting banned, please take a screenshot of why you were banned. If it was by accident, which may happen, working with SOE support will fix it. If it was legitimate, lets see why they banned you otherwise it will just be smoke in the wind.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 07:55 PM
Here is what I say the to the people getting banned, please take a screenshot of why you were banned. If it was by accident, which may happen, working with SOE support will fix it. If it was legitimate, lets see why they banned you otherwise it will just be smoke in the wind.

you cant work with soe support, YOUR ACCOUNT IS BANNED AND YOU CANT LOGIN!

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 07:58 PM
Now how the fuck does SKYeXile get banned? There is fuckery going on at SOE.

If SOE banning simply on reports that is a fail, that means ANY large outfit can get ANY body banned.

Yea i dont fucking get it, like not to be a douche, im a pretty good shot and i amaze myself sometimes...but im not THAT good. i get large kills because thats what i play for. my skill is hunting men, i do it well and I use some not so ethical tactics to achieve the results I do. but hacking? NO! I have built too much of a reputation in my name, Future Crews and TRF's to use hacks.

DirtyBird
2012-12-10, 07:59 PM
Phone Support - Technical, Account and Billing help for is available at 858 537-0898, Monday through Friday from 7:00am - 7:00pm PT (excluding holidays).

Simokon
2012-12-10, 08:02 PM
DVS Delrith apparently got unbanned so if nothing wrong was done then I am sure these people and skyexile will be unbanned as well.

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 08:03 PM
Phone Support - Technical, Account and Billing help for is available at 858 537-0898, Monday through Friday from 7:00am - 7:00pm PT (excluding holidays).

Been done already.. Do you honestly think if we're making threads on here we're not also calling/emailing cust support? Use brain.

TyzaL
2012-12-10, 08:04 PM

You can create a new account to talk to soe support about your banned account.

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 08:05 PM

Did you get banned?

velleity
2012-12-10, 08:05 PM
TWF is a known CAL/TWL/CPL player who streams.

Xellor is family and has a 1.9 KD.

Scourge flies libs and rolls a max on the ground because he is bad. He is amazing in a lib and TWF guns it.

Sony is banning based solely on reports and scoreboard. This is second rate pub behavior. So if you are gunning a lib and get too many kills you might get banned.

Also, if you watch Sky's videos, South East Asians are amazingly terrible.

lllSilencerlll
2012-12-10, 08:07 PM
Maybe CSR-DanB is back.

TyzaL
2012-12-10, 08:08 PM
Did you get banned?

No, but I did have to create a new account to talk to soe support to get back an account that I forgot all the information for.

Natir
DVS Delrith apparently got unbanned so if nothing wrong was done then I am sure these people and skyexile will be unbanned as well.

He has VAC bans on his steam account and he was stat padding by killing people from inside a wall. Last I heard he got his ban lifted and switched to suspension... Stat padding is an exploit and I am sure many people have been banned for it.

SKYeXile

thanks

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 08:09 PM
Maybe CSR-DanB is back.

LOL I tweeted at him, been all like wtf.

DirtyBird
2012-12-10, 08:13 PM
Been done already.. Do you honestly think if we're making threads on here we're not also calling/emailing cust support? Use brain.
Calm down, it looks like one of you had nfi and didnt use their brains and read the help page.

Ritual
2012-12-10, 08:13 PM
I am donating 50$ to PSU because I made a promise.

SKYExile got banned! HAHA all you loser's that defended him.

I told you Future Crew was a bunch of dirty hacking/exploiting scumbags.

Now please leave the community and don't come back.

basti
2012-12-10, 08:16 PM
I am donating 50$ to PSU because I made a promise.

SKYExile got banned! HAHA all you loser's that defended him.

I told you Future Crew was a bunch of dirty hacking/exploiting scumbags.

Now please leave the community and don't come back.

OUT! NOW!

Keep your "victory" to yourself, till we actually know whats going on.
Dont turn this thread into another flame war.

Ritual
2012-12-10, 08:21 PM
OUT! NOW!

Keep your "victory" to yourself, till we actually know whats going on.
Dont turn this thread into another flame war.

Deal with it.

As Smedley says, oh how I wish I could give everyone XP for their tears. ROFLMAO

We need a wall of shame. To remind us all the loser's that once were among us pretending to be respectable members who missed out on a great game because they were rejects.
ROFLMAO

Hey basti, guess what. Maybe next time you step in to defend someone, you actually know what they are about. Else go back to your blacklights and cave.

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 08:24 PM
Deal with it.

As Smedley says, oh how I wish I could give everyone XP for their tears. ROFLMAO

We need a wall of shame. To remind us all the loser's that once were among us pretending to be respectable members who missed out on a great game because they were rejects.
ROFLMAO

Hey basti, guess what. Maybe next time you step in to defend someone, you actually know what they are about. Else go back to your blacklights and cave.

You are too stupid to function.

CheeZeX
2012-12-10, 08:27 PM
I've played against the FC team for a long time on NC Emerald.

I've never considered them unfair or in any way thought of them as hacking, just a competitive group. This is something a lot of us (my self included) like to be - competitive.

The kiddies get farmed and then they complain.

I feel for you guys hope it works out. I also posted to Smed asking whats the dillio.

https://twitter.com/xCheeZe1/status/278323855720865792

Mantrid
I've been running with Future Crew every night since the game went live, and I was a member in the early days of Planetside 1. That these guys were banned is sickening. Our outfit has at its core some dedicated and highly skilled Liberator pilots and gunners and scythe pilots who are very good at locating intense fights and bombing the living daylights out of them. THIS IS NOT CHEATING. SOE needs to reevaluate their cheat report system, right now it looks like nothing more than a way to revenge-ban whoever manages to kill you.

Bear
I have no idea if anyone cheated or not but this was posted by Smedley this evening:

John Smedley John Smedley ‏@j_smedley

@Qu4dDmg completely false. I tweeted how many people we banned, not how many we investigated. We don't just ban people without solid proof.

Fortress
2012-12-10, 08:29 PM
Nothing in their stats indicates hacking. Sounds like some kids got farmed by FC and cried. Again.

Natir
2012-12-10, 08:29 PM
You can get banned for stat padding people... Enjoy those bans!

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 08:31 PM

So playing the game is now stat padding?

Fortress
2012-12-10, 08:32 PM

Nothing in their stats indicates stat padding, either. Or do you believe that everyone above a 2 K/D padded to get there?

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 08:37 PM
Lemmings - YouTube

^ probably all reported me for been immune to damage.

Mathematics
2012-12-10, 08:41 PM
Lemmings - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu1-ZFRY-sg&feature=plcp)

Wow, just, wow. That's almost not even funny.

Natir
2012-12-10, 08:45 PM
All I say is that you guys know nothing of their account. You only know their sob crying story to get attention. Someone was was banned for exploiting in walls to get kills. That is an example of stat padding. That person got unbanned due to their community status. Names starts with a D....

Look, all it comes down to is people go to forums and social media to give their sob story of how they are completely innocent. You know what, I want SOE to come on these forums and post in these threads. In fact, I think all people who pad their stats should get their stats reset except for their time played.

I do not know what is up with the people in this thread but crying and giving your story does not sway me. In fact, someone trying to take to the forums just makes it more suspicious. If you are innocent, it will be sorted out with and you should be fine. If you are guilty, you will remain banned or you can try to appeal or something.. Like I said, if you are innocent and it was a mistake, it will be fine in the end so why is the need for this thread?

Fortress
2012-12-10, 08:46 PM
Wow, just, wow. That's almost not even funny.

That happens all the time. People group up under HE fire all the time. People spawn at camped sunderers all the time.

If you know what you are doing, you can get twice as many kills simply playing than if you somehow convinced an entire squad to sit still and let you farm them, because the latter requires coordination whereas the former only demands that you cert your HE weapon of choice and trot your ass to the nearest outpost.

Simokon
2012-12-10, 08:47 PM
That is why the NC will never win... holy shit.

Wargrim
2012-12-10, 08:49 PM
So they DO ban on reports alone, and do not take any measures to actually observe a player while he is playing in order to tell a cheater from a killfarmer and/or very good player. Wow. This is so incredibly stupid and unprofessional it hurts.

Get more GMs hired and spectate reported players before banning anyone ffs, that is the very bare minimum of efford you should put into it really!

Alareth
2012-12-10, 08:50 PM
Lemmings - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu1-ZFRY-sg&feature=plcp)

HAX!!!!!!!!

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 08:51 PM
All I say is that you guys know nothing of their account. You only know their sob crying story to get attention. Someone was was banned for exploiting in walls to get kills. That is an example of stat padding. That person got unbanned due to their community status. Names starts with a D....

Look, all it comes down to is people go to forums and social media to give their sob story of how they are completely innocent. You know what, I want SOE to come on these forums and post in these threads. In fact, I think all people who pad their stats should get their stats reset except for their time played.

I do not know what is up with the people in this thread but crying and giving your story does not sway me. In fact, someone trying to take to the forums just makes it more suspicious. If you are innocent, it will be sorted out with and you should be fine. If you are guilty, you will remain banned or you can try to appeal or something.. Like I said, if you are innocent and it was a mistake, it will be fine in the end so why is the need for this thread?

This is second major case of innocent players been banned, it needs to get attention that their methods are WRONG.

Fortress
2012-12-10, 08:52 PM

Dude, we've played with and against FC for years. They won the outfit wars on their server. Every hackusation thrown against them has amounted to little more than tears of the beaten and bad, and yet when some strange report driven algorithm bans them without warning despite no prior evidence or indication of foul play (either located in game or in their stats), you expect us to simply take SOE's word for it?

This isn't the first time SOE has bungled their cheat detection. It won't be the last.

moosepoop
2012-12-10, 08:53 PM
Deal with it.

ROFLMAO

enough, whiny bitch.

UntouchableNC
2012-12-10, 08:56 PM

I just made this exact post quoting another person on the official PS2 boards, but it fits here as well.

----

I wish there was a way to make you cognizant of how ignorant you're being. SOE (as many developers do) do not make any of their "evidence" available to the public, or often even to the accused. They want people to believe that they're only banning hackers and removing foul play from the game in order to keep legit players happy. It's bad for business to admit they ban falsely, so naturally they won't. However they barely even offer an explanation as to how they go about bans, much less give us any evidence proving that a player is hacking. If anything at all everyone should understand that HUMAN ERROR is always a problem. False bans ARE going to happen when you have a system moderated completely by humans alone.

If a player can't even show you streams of himself playing legitimately then what option do good players even have to defend themselves? The answer is none. As soon as this company simply states that they only ban hackers, you immediately take that as fact. Yet when a player brings up a legitimate question or complaint about a ban, people like you will jump all over them in order to somehow feel good about yourself.

I really hope people do keep some skepticism about SOE's banning process, as there is plenty of room for it to be had.

Beerbeer
2012-12-10, 08:56 PM
Well, I really can't comment one way or the other. Just because you kind of know someone, even in your clan, you never really know.

I remember a buddy of mine in tf2 that I thought was a superb player, then all of a sudden he disappeared. I came to find out a few weeks later he was vac banned, so even I was fooled, I guess. I even defended him against the hacking accusations.

In no way does this relate to this situation, because I don't know.

If you're legit, just go through the unfortunate inconvenience and I'm sure all will be well soon enough. If not...my condolences.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 09:04 PM
So they DO ban on reports alone, and do not take any measures to actually observe a player while he is playing in order to tell a cheater from a killfarmer and/or very good player. Wow. This is so incredibly stupid and unprofessional it hurts.

Get more GMs hired and spectate reported players before banning anyone ffs, that is the very bare minimum of efford you should put into it really!

I dont get what proof they have, apparently they have to be 100% confident. smed asked me if i was running 3rd party programs, i obliviously run steam, fraps and vent, and probably some other background programs that are too numerous for me to remember or give a fuck about, too lazy to disable them in msconfig.

but even if they were watching me, my aims good, but not aimbot good.

heres some more vids.

Earth - YouTube

Fire - YouTube

The Ascent - YouTube

players are just dumb = massing killing. Take notice of the lighning videos, especially the spawn camping, these videos are...cut shot. BUT THEY JUST KEEP SPAWNING!

Sunrock
2012-12-10, 09:06 PM
Well I think its better SOE ban innocent players then miss baning some one that deserves it.

This would of course be an outrage if some one could prove SOE did not ban some one that they know what cheating though.

In war you need to calculate with some civilian casualties. Nothing anyone can do about that.

ShockFC
2012-12-10, 09:08 PM
Well I think its better SOE ban innocent players then miss baning some one that deserves it.

This would of course be an outrage if some one could prove SOE did not ban some one that they know what cheating though.

In war you need to calculate with some civilian casualties. Nothing anyone can do about that.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Littleman
2012-12-10, 09:10 PM
I refuse to side with anyone here. All I have to say about that video is... how the hell did you get so many morons to line up at the door, and do you ever let up on the trigger? Wish my rounds were that accurate full auto. On Mattherson, the VS are abusing the bug that allows explosives to blast through the shields, and just keep sprinting across the door way, planting a C4 and setting it off with unerring frequency. What happened in that video looked like something akin to those old guncon games at the arcade.

Rule of thumb I guess is if it looks like a shooting gallery, don't take the bait.

But alas, I'm more inclined to side with SOE than some seemingly famous player from PS1 and his supporters. I may have played PS1, doesn't mean I gave two $#!%s whom else did. BuzzCutPsycho is still playing last I checked, so I'm also inclined to believe it isn't just mass reports = ban. That guy would have been mass reported for his aggressive smack talk in chat alone, and if he was banned, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

And don't expect anything in the way of evidence or methods. That's like the Pentagon telling you how they keep hackers out. Anything that hints at what they do could compromise their security.

EDIT: Forgot to add, it's possible that human error has perceived SKYexile among others as a hacker through their own lack of sheer skill and disbelief. It's worth it to send in a request for a second opinion. Yes, some people will get caught in the collateral. The nature of moderators is that what they interpret varies from mod to mod.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 09:10 PM
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Hes likely one of the people that reported us, HOW DOES HE NOT TAKE DAMAGE IN THAT DOORWAY?!?! #$%%$ HACKS. Idiots.

redshirt
2012-12-10, 09:17 PM
Gah that really sucks guys! :huh:

Hopefully you guys are back in game soon. It just won't be the same without SKYeXile to comaplin about with my outfit :lol:

SGOniell
2012-12-10, 09:19 PM
Both sides have good points. I agree there will be some people unfortunately banned when they don't deserve it, such is life. However, I do agree with the side with the bans here. Evidence presented seems reasonable enough, at least for your particular character. Others will have to present similar before being convinced entirely of their innocence though, just being fair. Also, coming on here all angry was a bit much, we're civilized, have a calm chat rather than exuding hate and anger. Also, Ritual, don't mess with Basti, not cool man.

Natir
2012-12-10, 09:19 PM
I just made this exact post quoting another person on the official PS2 boards, but it fits here as well.

----

I wish there was a way to make you cognizant of how ignorant you're being. SOE (as many developers do) do not make any of their "evidence" available to the public. They want people to believe that they're only banning hackers and removing foul play from the game in order to keep legit players happy. It's bad for business to admit they ban falsely, so naturally they won't. However they barely even offer an explanation as to how they go about bans, much less give us any evidence proving that a player is hacking. If anything at all everyone should understand that HUMAN ERROR is always a problem. False bans ARE going to happen when you have a system moderated completely by humans alone.

If a player can't even show you streams of himself playing legitimately then what option do good players even have to defend themselves? The answer is none. As soon as this company simply states that they only ban hackers, you immediately take that as fact. Yet when a player brings up a legitimate question or complaint about a ban, people like you will jump all over them in order to somehow feel good about yourself.

I really hope people do keep some skepticism about SOE's banning process, as there is plenty of room for it to be had.

I want to highlight one thing you said.

Yet when a player brings up a legitimate question or complaint about a ban, people like you will jump all over them in order to somehow feel good about yourself.

That right there. People in this PSU community are jumping to the rescue over these guys who were "illegitimately" banned. They have no proof other than the word of that said person. Like that tourney winner here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=DVSDelrith

http://www.planetside-universe.com/picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=286

Stat padding, it happens... Don't believe everything people tell you. Right there that shows he was stat padding with friends, people, whoever going TR medic for him to farm. Not hard to figure out. But all you people coming to these forums to get a social outcry is just sad. Prove to me that all these people banned were banned by some auto mistake... Or prove to me that these people were banned by mass reporting... I am sure Buzz would have been banned by now if we follow that logic..

Sunrock
2012-12-10, 09:20 PM
Hes likely one of the people that reported us, HOW DOES HE NOT TAKE DAMAGE IN THAT DOORWAY?!?! #$%%$ HACKS. Idiots.

FYI I play on Miller...

I can understand that you're upset about being baned. But I still think SOE did nothing wrong here. You're just a casualty to the war on hackers. Besides no one here knows if your ban was right or wrong. You coming on here saying I'm innocent does not prove that. All it does is creating drama.

Fortress
2012-12-10, 09:20 PM
Both sides have good points. I agree there will be some people unfortunately banned when they don't deserve it, such is life. However, I do agree with the side with the bans here. Evidence presented seems reasonable enough, at least for your particular character. Others will have to present similar before being convinced entirely of their innocence though, just being fair. Also, coming on here all angry was a bit much, we're civilized, have a calm chat rather than exuding hate and anger. Also, Ritual, don't mess with Basti, not cool man.

What evidence?

Aaron
2012-12-10, 09:22 PM
SKY looks completely legit from the vids. Looks as if he got banned for being the right thing at the right time in the right place to utterly slaughter the masses. Can you actually get banned for killing too many enemies?

Did you ever exploit any bugs or glitches? You know, SOE should consider providing video proof for banning well known players.

Yikes, this could also mean that I am on the chopping block! Me and my pitiful 20 FPS.

PrISM
2012-12-10, 09:24 PM
Planetside 2 caters to the lowest common denominator. I'm certainly not surprised anymore at the ludicrous shit that this company manages to pull.

Future Crew does not cheat or hack. Any "evidence" that SOE claims to have is simply false.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 09:26 PM
FYI I play on Miller...

I can understand that you're upset about being baned. But I still think SOE did nothing wrong here. You're just a casualty to the war on hackers. Besides no one here knows if your ban was right or wrong. You coming on here saying I'm innocent does not prove that. All it does is creating drama.

Cool, your casualty in war just happens to be a prince that has been funding the war efforts and his death will result in all players from TRF and FC been pulled from PS2 and all future games. Maybe we will go back to world of tanks and spend our $100.00 a month there, BECAUSE RUSSIANS WANT OUR MONEY!

Fortress
2012-12-10, 09:27 PM
I want to highlight one thing you said.

That right there. People in this PSU community are jumping to the rescue over these guys who were "illegitimately" banned. They have no proof other than the word of that said person. Like that tourney winner here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=DVSDelrith

http://www.planetside-universe.com/picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=286

Stat padding, it happens... Don't believe everything people tell you. Right there that shows he was stat padding with friends, people, whoever going TR medic for him to farm. Not hard to figure out. But all you people coming to these forums to get a social outcry is just sad. Prove to me that all these people banned were banned by some auto mistake... Or prove to me that these people were banned by mass reporting... I am sure Buzz would have been banned by now if we follow that logic..

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=ScourgeOfTheServer

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=TwF

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=SKYeXile

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=xellor

^ What in the above links indicates they were stat padding?

Keep in mind that our (yours and mine) stats follow similar patterns:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=Fortress

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=Natir

So, are you stat padding? Am I?

Hamma
2012-12-10, 09:31 PM
Keep in mind folks, the API data is not 100% accurate at this point. It's pretty damn close, but it's still a work in progress.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 09:31 PM
SKY looks completely legit from the vids. Looks as if he got banned for being the right thing at the right time in the right place to utterly slaughter the masses. Can you actually get banned for killing too many enemies?

Did you ever exploit any bugs or glitches? You know, SOE should consider providing video proof for banning well known players.

Yikes, this could also mean that I am on the chopping block! Me and my pitiful 20 FPS.

got stuck under a floor in beta for 10min and may or may not have killed people through the floor...bout it, if theres another exploit iv been doing, then i dont know about it...cept maybe the repair bug, but you cant really help that.

But thats it, been in the right place, at the right time, with the right equipment, thats my skill, its why i was the first BR23 in PS1 by DAYS. I know how to flank, i know the terrain and what angle of attack to take, my guild wars 2 videos are the same:

TRF vs Jade Quarry - YouTube

always flank, always wait until they're clustered and not ready.

DHoff
2012-12-10, 09:33 PM
Cool, your casualty in war just happens to be a prince that has been funding the war efforts and his death will result in all players from TRF and FC been pulled from PS2 and all future games. Maybe we will go back to world of tanks and spend our $100.00 a month there, BECAUSE RUSSIANS WANT OUR MONEY!

I don't like it when people get banned unjustly, but spewing your egotistical big headed nonsense here isn't going to help. Simply send SOE and email, tweet smedley and possibly higby, and wait for a response. Ranting here and on the official forums just makes you look silly.

If you can construct a simple "Hey guys, I think I might have been banned on accident, has anyone else had this happen to them?" type of post, then fine, I don't see a problem with that. The problem right now is that it's more of a "WTF FIX THIS SHIT NOW OR IM TAKING MY 300 DOLLARS AND GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE"

Stay calm, SOE has been very good about customer support in PS2, everything will work out if you are indeed innocent.

Littleman
2012-12-10, 09:35 PM
Keep in mind that our (yours and mine) stats follow similar patterns:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=Fortress

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=Natir

Natir's shows a very consistent pattern that summarizes he's spent more time fighting VS than he did NC. In all categories, the purple bar is proportionately longer than the blue bar. Yours shows a that you've butchered and excessive amount of TR HA. Not really an indicator mind you, HA are a dime a dozen.

No, I won't post my character.

SGOniell
2012-12-10, 09:37 PM
What evidence?

The videos he posted were legitimate enough for me. I'd like to see such things for other players, because that's where the proof lies. This is the internet, you simply can't trust or take for face value what people say unless you personally know them. Almost everyone in my tiny outfit I know in real life, it consists of my brother, my best friend, some friends I see every day at school. I'll take their word in a heartbeat. I will not put as much faith in people, even in my outfit, that I do not personally know. That being said, I'll certainly try to help them, but I won't confirm whether they are or aren't doing something bad, I'll only act as a mediator if necessary.

SmokeZ
2012-12-10, 09:38 PM
On Mattherson, the VS are abusing the bug that allows explosives to blast through the shields, and just keep sprinting across the door way, planting a C4 and setting it off with unerring frequency.

I have a NC alt that does the same thing with C4. Plant it on a shield door, blow it up w/e, even if I get killed, spawn, push red button.

Fortress
2012-12-10, 09:38 PM
The videos he posted were legitimate enough for me. I'd like to see such things for other players, because that's where the proof lies. This is the internet, you simply can't trust or take for face value what people say unless you personally know them. Almost everyone in my tiny outfit I know in real life, it consists of my brother, my best friend, some friends I see every day at school. I'll take their word in a heartbeat. I will not put as much faith in people, even in my outfit, that I do not personally know. That being said, I'll certainly try to help them, but I won't confirm whether they are or aren't doing something bad, I'll only act as a mediator if necessary.

Ah, ok. I thought you meant evidence that he was hacking, my bad.

Ritual
2012-12-10, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DsPrEcvIvI

Cry me a river. :cry::cry::cry:

I WAS BANNED! NO MORE PLANETSIDE 2 FOR ME! :cry::cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl:

CheeZeX
2012-12-10, 09:40 PM
got stuck under a floor in beta for 10min and may or may not have killed people through the floor...bout it, if theres another exploit iv been doing, then i dont know about it...cept maybe the repair bug, but you cant really help that.

But thats it, been in the right place, at the right time, with the right equipment, thats my skill, its why i was the first BR23 in PS1 by DAYS. I know how to flank, i know the terrain and what angle of attack to take, my guild wars 2 videos are the same:

TRF vs Jade Quarry - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koe5PTQi8HM)

always flank, always wait until they're clustered and not ready.

WvW baddie

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 09:42 PM
I don't like it when people get banned unjustly, but spewing your egotistical big headed nonsense here isn't going to help. Simply send SOE and email, tweet smedley and possibly higby, and wait for a response. Ranting here and on the official forums just makes you look silly.

If you can construct a simple "Hey guys, I think I might have been banned on accident, has anyone else had this happen to them?" type of post, then fine, I don't see a problem with that. The problem right now is that it's more of a "WTF FIX THIS SHIT NOW OR IM TAKING MY 300 DOLLARS AND GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE"

Stay calm, SOE has been very good about customer support in PS2, everything will work out if you are indeed innocent.

How can one not be big headed now? i was banned with 100% PROOF! that i hack....when i dont...makes you feel pretty good but mad at the same time, its sorta tingly.

moosepoop
Well, I really can't comment one way or the other. Just because you kind of know someone, even in your clan, you never really know.

I remember a buddy of mine in tf2 that I thought was a superb player, then all of a sudden he disappeared. I came to find out a few weeks later he was vac banned, so even I was fooled, I guess. I even defended him against the hacking accusations.

In no way does this relate to this situation, because I don't know.

If you're legit, just go through the unfortunate inconvenience and I'm sure all will be well soon enough. If not...my condolences.

i totally agree with this.

ive known countless people in different games, from mmorpg to fps, that i thought were simply good, but were banned for various hacks. somes the cheater argues the loudest.

if it could have been admin work fatigue, then SOE really should consider getting VAC or punkbuster to decrease the workload. that way, the common public hacks are banned by software, giving the admins the time and focus to find the private hacks.

Natir

Stop reminding me of how bad I am! I am not sure if you understand what I mean by stat padding.. Now, I am not saying Sky is guilty of that because I honestly have no clue which way or the other. But many have been found guilty of stat padding and cried wolf. Basically, they get guild members, friends, whoever to roll a different faction and feed them tons of free kills. Best example of stat padding... Or mass use of exploits and found guilty.. etc... Many ways to get suspended or banned other than cheating or maybe some people were cheating.. who knows!

SGOniell
Ah, ok. I thought you meant evidence that he was hacking, my bad.

No worries, I'd like to see it sorted out perhaps more so than your average player. It'd be indicative of SOE starting to care more, and perhaps force them to be much more selective using bans.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 09:43 PM
WvW baddie

Its where the other bads hangout man...im just not as bad as them...

SmokeZ
2012-12-10, 09:47 PM
Those were the bads of JQQ.

UntouchableNC
2012-12-10, 09:47 PM
... That right there. People in this PSU community are jumping to the rescue over these guys who were "illegitimately" banned. They have no proof other than the word of that said person. ...

This is a Planetside community, and many people here have played together for years or decades. The "proof" is through a level of trust, friendship and indeed first-hand experience from playing with whomever that has been built over a great deal of time. It is not simply blind bandwagoning, as is often the case with people who jump in just to criticize or antagonize the accused.

Ritual
2012-12-10, 09:48 PM
How can one not be big headed now? i was banned with 100% PROOF! that i hack....when i dont...makes you feel pretty good but mad at the same time, its sorta tingly.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

DHoff
2012-12-10, 09:48 PM

Huh? I never saw anything in the email about hacking....

edit: Just read in your other thread that you retorted in yell at your accusers. Bad idea there.... Learn your lesson and don't respond to the idiots next time. Ask nicely and they will probably let you off with a warning. You need to chill out though, big time.

Fortress
2012-12-10, 09:50 PM
Stop reminding me of how bad I am! I am not sure if you understand what I mean by stat padding.. Now, I am not saying Sky is guilty of that because I honestly have no clue which way or the other. But many have been found guilty of stat padding and cried wolf. Basically, they get guild members, friends, whoever to roll a different faction and feed them tons of free kills. Best example of stat padding... Or mass use of exploits and found guilty.. etc... Many ways to get suspended or banned other than cheating or maybe some people were cheating.. who knows!

What I was getting at is that evidence of stat padding is found in the stats (as in the case of DVS Delrith), unless they are padding in such a way that it is indistinguishable from normal play.

And if they are stat padding by playing normally, that just means they are farming, and if they are farming, that just means they are playing Planetside.

Now, odd stat patterns are not by themselves all-condemning. As littleman pointed out, I have a larger than average number of TR HA kills, but that can be explained by the popularity of the Carv (especially among Matherson's prominent TR outfits), and my extensive time grunting it up in bio labs and tech plants. But even that difference doesn't change the fact that my kills follow the HA>medic=engy=LA>infil>max pattern.

Stats that significantly break that pattern are the ones that I would look at.

SturmovikDrakon
2012-12-10, 09:50 PM

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

wow. just stop posting if all you're going to do is be an ass

SGOniell
2012-12-10, 09:53 PM
edit: Just read in your other thread that you retorted in yell at your accusers. Bad idea there.... Learn your lesson and don't respond to the idiots next time. Ask nicely and they will probably let you off with a warning. You need to chill out though, big time.

Agreed, all of the threats of leaving and anger directed at people doesn't help the situation at all, it could only make it worse.

DirtyBird
2012-12-10, 09:54 PM
The problem with selective videos is they show about 3-5% of the total kills.
And such an extremely small snippet of the possibly 20,000+ minutes of played time.
I'd send them to SOE, and you probably already have, but they are just a piss in the ocean.

Ghoest9
2012-12-10, 09:57 PM
Banning skyexile is this manner is EXTREMLY suspect.

If you cought one of your supposed best players hacking and had proof - you probably would announce it. Its great press to show that you are clmping down on hackers.

I dont know skyexile at all but this definitely feels like some noob GM was just banning people based on complaints and kill ratios.
But maybe hes a hacker - i dont know.

moosepoop
2012-12-10, 09:58 PM
to have over 150 people report you, he must have been doing something suspicious. this is common sense.

to have a couple of morons report you sure, but not that many.

Aaron
2012-12-10, 09:58 PM
Well, Sky, it should be alright dude. Smed is a respectable person and should pull you through if your innocent. I think he understands that human error is very possible. Yes, he pretty much said anyone who got banned was 100% a hacker, but he must also know he himself can not know this with 100% certainty. He would at least have the dignity to tell you exactly what you did wrong, or take a step back if he was mistaken.

Runklite
2012-12-10, 09:59 PM
And such an extremely small snippet of the possibly 20,000+ minutes of played time.
I'd send them to SOE, and you probably already have, but they are just a piss in the ocean.

This is the point. The burden of proof is on SOE.

No player should reasonably be asked to stream that amount of his own playtime, hell even any of their playtime. Streaming your own playtime is fuckall resource intensive and can completely eat you FPS and playability.

Tears of baddies should never amount to bans.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 10:03 PM

If i get unbanned, ill see if can setup a stream, i think its gonna lag to hard but. you can all endure the sound of my overly naisly and feminine voice as i lol at bads.

Runklite
to have over 150 people report you, he must have been doing something suspicious. this is common sense.

There are zergfits that big, and they are easily swayed into mass reporting.

Accruing that amount of reports since release wouldn't be uncommon after the amount of kills they were getting. Not to mention, there are tons of angry people willing to report the highest players on the killboards out of jealousy.

Beerbeer
Skyexile, if there's ever a time to be nice and kiss ass, the time is now.

If you got banned for other reasons, just play nice, apologize and hope for leniency; don't be belligerent in any communications with them. Just explain your story in logical terms, be understanding and cross your fingers.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 10:04 PM

I can have over 100 reports on you in under 24 hours if i wanted to, each from unique accounts, ips from around the world. i takes me about 10 minutes of my time.

UntouchableNC
2012-12-10, 10:04 PM

And then if you rule out streaming, what option does a legitimate player have to prove he doesn't hack? Recording and storing 100% of his gameplay?

Legitimate bad/mediocre and even average players probably don't care much about the way hacking is handled in this game because they'll never have to worry about it. As long as SOE comforts them by reading smed tweets blaring about how many "scumbags" they've banned for the day they'll be satisfied. But if you're above-average or better you have to either put faith in SOE to police things properly or voice your feelings on forums and hope that someone hears it.

Personally I lack that faith.

SGOniell
2012-12-10, 10:05 PM

If you got banned for other reasons, just play nice, apologize and hope for leniency; don't be belligerent in any communications with them. Just explain your story in logical terms, be understanding and cross your fingers.

Agreed, the man speaks wisely.

SGOniell
2012-12-10, 10:06 PM
I can have over 100 reports on you in under 24 hours if i wanted to.

That's exactly the kind of thing you shouldn't be saying, it comes off horribly.

moosepoop
2012-12-10, 10:06 PM
I can have over 100 reports on you in under 24 hours if i wanted to.

if you were not hacking, then maybe you should have a better attitude and treat other players with respect, then this would not have happened.

Aaron
2012-12-10, 10:08 PM

Yeah, he makes a point. Even if it hurts.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 10:09 PM
if you were not hacking, then maybe you should have a better attitude and treat other players with respect, then this would not have happened.

I'm just saying. its not hard to type a message on our forums been all like "report this guy, he made me feel bad"

SGOniell
2012-12-10, 10:10 PM
I'm just saying. its not hard to type a message on our forums been all like "report this guy, he made me feel back"

Digging yourself deeper into a hole, should've just left that. So far I'm losing sympathy just for the way you've been acting. Be professional, be polite, and a little ass kissing as mentioned certainly doesn't hurt.

basti
2012-12-10, 10:14 PM

150 Folks?

I know a bunch of people who can cause more reports on whoever they want.

Nobel, Francko, Robocpf1 and a few others could get a good chunk of the matterson Vanus to report a player.

I could get a good chunk of the Miller VS to report someone.

BuzzCut could get the Enclave, easy 100+ Folks during prime time, to report someone.

Fact is, banning based on amount of reports is a bad idea. It gets valid, good players banned.

If that is what is going on here, then obviously the bans need to be lifted.

moosepoop
2012-12-10, 10:18 PM
Fact is, banning based on amount of reports is a bad idea. It gets valid, good players banned.

i agree with that. however, for this amount of bad blood to develop, there must have been lack of respect and sportsmanship.

farming is unsportsmanlike. so its not unexpected for the players you humiliated to do something unsportsmanlike in return.

if skyexile was falsely reported, the irony is that the reporter and the reported share similar personalities, being cold , callous, and does not care about fairness or respect.

Goku
2012-12-10, 10:19 PM
150 Folks?

I know a bunch of people who can cause more reports on whoever they want.

Nobel, Francko, Robocpf1 and a few others could get a good chunk of the matterson Vanus to report a player.

I could get a good chunk of the Miller VS to report someone.

BuzzCut could get the Enclave, easy 100+ Folks during prime time, to report someone.

If thats the case shows how lazy the people who make the calls for banning are. Not even attempting to verify if the hacks are really there or not. This is beginning to remind of when PS had its hack detection put in place. A number of the top players on the score boards got banned, but I think all were reversed.

Sunrock
2012-12-10, 10:19 PM

No player should reasonably be asked to stream that amount of his own playtime, hell even any of their playtime. Streaming your own playtime is fuckall resource intensive and can completely eat you FPS and playability.

If the burden of proof is going to land on SOE for this they have to take it to court. But according to the EULA SOE can ban who they want for what ever they want...

Goku
2012-12-10, 10:23 PM
Oh and everyone lets calm down.

TwF
2012-12-10, 10:24 PM
Look, there really is no need for everyone to get all bent out of shape. I am completely frustrated with how our bans were handled obviously, however there isn't a whole lot that we can do. None of the people who were banned were hacking, and there is evidence to point to that. I can go on and on about my many years playing games and my competitive experience in gaming, but who knows if they even take that into account. I for one am a huge fan of this game, and I will be greatly disappointed if the ban stands. All we can do is work with SOE and hope that it will be resolved the proper way.

-TwF / Future Crew / Connery

HitbackTR
2012-12-10, 10:24 PM
Smedley thinks Future Crew members were hacking just like he thought this extremely flawed game was ready for release. Wrong on both counts there Smedly.

moosepoop
2012-12-10, 10:26 PM
the important point here is, skyexile should not be shocked at this. in fact, he himself admitted he half expected to be banned.

when you repeatedly humiliate hundreds of people, and gloat, giving no respect and showing no sportsmanship, treating fellow players like objects, dehumanizing them and calling them baddies, farms and lemmings, its going to light a spark and reach a tipping point when it becomes personal.

its wrong to falsely report players, but he caused it in the first place by showing bad sportsmanship.

SKYeXile
2012-12-10, 10:27 PM
Take a break, we mere morons cant reverse shit. :D

Id like to take a break and play some planetside 2...

SGOniell
2012-12-10, 10:27 PM
Not helping your case by being an ass to people who were impartial and may have sided with you either. I mean really, you're complaining to a bunch of people on an online forum, giving us hell. What did we do? Nothing. I even tried to help you a little there. *sigh, look what it got me, well, you can't cause Goku edited it

DirtyBird
2012-12-10, 10:28 PM
Testing, this is closed now?

Natir
2012-12-10, 10:29 PM

We could and we do. The thing is that we only report those who purposely try and grief us (tk) over and over again. We also report very obvious cheaters.

DirtyBird
2012-12-10, 10:32 PM
Nevermind, apparently posts from the thread are being deleted.

There, now we all know. :D

artifice
2012-12-10, 10:34 PM

Planetside 2 isn't a court of law. There is no burden of proof.

moosepoop
2012-12-10, 10:35 PM
Nevermind, apparently posts from the thread are being deleted.

There, now we all know. :D

ironic since hes feeling the rage the false reporters felt from his verbal tauntings.

MrDawkins
2012-12-10, 10:36 PM
Wrongfull bannings because the devs can't tell hackers from legits?

PFFT saw that coming.

Runklite
2012-12-10, 10:37 PM
If the burden of proof is going to land on SOE for this they have to take it to court. But according to the EULA SOE can ban who they want for what ever they want...

I understand that legally there is no recourse. This doesn't mean that what they did was right, or that the community should just shrug their shoulders. My point is that anyone demanding a player provide hours of streams to prove he is legit is ridiculous. These players have been members of the community for over or almost a decade. They have spent a countless amount of dollars on SOE products.

If this is the policy, who is next? Will the top 20 kill leaders be getting banned every month, ensuring the game gets more and more carebear friendly by the month?

To think that these players in particular would take the time to develop and properly implement hacking tools in this short period of time for this game especially, is ludicrous.

Simokon
2012-12-10, 10:39 PM
Only good that came from this was the banning of Ritual. Praise Jesus!

This so much this, I also killed him at the crown today that made me happy.

MrDawkins
2012-12-10, 10:41 PM
http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/can-we-wipe-the-stats-of-cheaters-padders.64063/

Anyone guess who he is talking about?

QuadMachine
2012-12-10, 10:42 PM
What little respect for SOE that remained after all these years of their bullshit is now gone...persistent bastards.

Diddy Mao
2012-12-10, 10:44 PM
What's legit about Stat padding? I say take away kills and stats from anyone that gets banned and then unbanned, but keep their time played as a reminder of the penance they have to pay.

moosepoop
2012-12-10, 10:45 PM
Only good that came from this was the banning of Ritual. Praise Jesus!

i think that guy has some sort of mental illness. OCD or assburgers possibly.

SGOniell
2012-12-10, 10:48 PM
Praise Jesus! I laughed so hard at that video you posted.

Aaron
2012-12-10, 10:56 PM
For fucks like me and Natirs we do not need to do that
but when you are playing at a high level, haters gonna
hate and you need to protect yourself or be a victim.

Nah, you really shouldn't have to. If your one of the "higher ups," SOE should, to be professional, directly spectate them. I don't think SOE wants to have an image of a predator that maliciously makes victims out of high ranking players xD

Ghoest9
2012-12-10, 10:59 PM
But if they did ban Skyexile wrongly - pretty much no one would be a bigger headache for them to come clean about their mistake with.

DHoff
2012-12-10, 11:13 PM
This.

And as I said in the past instead of players hating Buzz
copy his style, he's #1 PS2 player and in good standing
for a reason; he protects himself by always streaming.

For fucks like me and Natirs we do not need to do that
but when you are playing at a high level, haters gonna
hate and you need to protect yourself or be a victim.

The amount of ego in this post is hilarious, why do you think he's #1 PS2 player? Is BR the only barometer for skill or something....?

bpostal
2012-12-10, 11:23 PM
Good luck!

Saintlycow
2012-12-10, 11:31 PM
This so much this, I also killed him at the crown today that made me happy.

I killed him once. Then I teabagged him.

As you can see, I'm really mature :rolleyes:

IronMole
2012-12-10, 11:43 PM
Owned?

DHoff
2012-12-10, 11:54 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/044/778/hatersgonnacat.jpg

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.agj.co/items/5/7/2/8/8/an-ad-hominem-attack-your-argument-must-be-really-strong.jpg

DemoMan
2012-12-11, 12:47 AM
the important point here is, skyexile should not be shocked at this. in fact, he himself admitted he half expected to be banned.

when you repeatedly humiliate hundreds of people, and gloat, giving no respect and showing no sportsmanship, treating fellow players like objects, dehumanizing them and calling them baddies, farms and lemmings, its going to light a spark and reach a tipping point when it becomes personal.

its wrong to falsely report players, but he caused it in the first place by showing bad sportsmanship.

So we are only aloud to kill people in ways that do not upset them otherwise we take the risk of being banned? LOL this.... this is great.

TopDawg
2012-12-11, 01:08 AM
I can't say that I play PS2 really, but I do wish you the best of luck getting your accounts back etc (I'm only here because Angel showed me the link).

angelphantasma
2012-12-11, 01:21 AM
I can't say that I play PS2 really, but I do wish you the best of luck getting your accounts back etc (I'm only here because Angel showed me the link).
^
http://i.minus.com/incMsJscxwEst.gif

Garrix
2012-12-11, 01:39 AM
As a sidenote, I know from experience years ago that most actual hacks do not show up if you use in-game recording methods. Streaming I'm not sure of, once it was not commonly available then, but I would assume it is similar. The most intelligent players, those who you 'know' and who aren't amazing shots (which might provoke suspicions of aimbots) use radar hacks. It essentially shows every player in the world and allows flanking. This sort of hack is rarely caught without specific.anti cheat software in place, since it is nearly impossible to verify whether someone uses.this or not.

As to this thread, cherry picking videos doesn't mean much. Just like the kill montages of other games, there is hundreds of hours of actual footage for each cut together.video, so in terms of evidence they are essentially worthless (aside from, as I said, some hacks not showing up to in game recording). While it would.be nice yo hear from soe specifically why you were banned, the bottomine it seems is that you act like a complete Dick.

Adriel Malakai
2012-12-11, 03:41 AM

So what you're saying is that no one can use any vehicle in this game, because you can trivially farm entire spawn points and get dozens of kills? We have to instead hold hands and all be friends? If you want that, go play WoW or Hello Kitty Online, not a FPS where the only actual goal is to kill as many people as possible, since base captures mean nothing but free XP.

Duckforceone
2012-12-11, 03:55 AM
I was once fooling around with my Counter strike client.

I made a seperate copy of the folder, and installed a mod that gave me more visible crosshairs. Played around with it a bit on my own server.

Then i ran CS from my standard folder, logged into my favourite server, and got banned because they saw the mod in another folder on my harddrive.

long story short, might you have played around with anything in any other game that could be considered a hack/mod and that's the reason you got banned?

i'm not taking sides, i like proof before making a judgement. Just putting out some thoughts.

Could you at one point have been stat padding a bit?
You have not been stuck in walls/underground since beta and killed people from there?
Have you shot through shields, used HE rounds on shields and walls, damaging people who were inside and should be invulnerable to your damage?
Have you been shooting at and killing sunderers inside the amp station vehicle bay while the shields are up? (yes it's possible cause of buggy build)
Have you been placing mines outside spawn shields, damaging people inside who were supposed to be invulnerable?

all of the above, would be considered abusing game/bugs, and would also lead to bans just as hacking would do.

just food for thoughts to others that might be tempted to do these things..

yes we are on the same server (only found out 30 mins ago), but i don't seem to remember ever having seen you on the server, so as an NC i bear you no ill feelings. :D

Juryrig
2012-12-11, 04:28 AM
*have snipped out the bits I just want to comment on*

Have you shot through shields, used HE rounds on shields and walls, damaging people who were inside and should be invulnerable to your damage?
Have you been placing mines outside spawn shields, damaging people inside who were supposed to be invulnerable?

all of the above, would be considered abusing game/bugs, and would also lead to bans just as hacking would do.

So, SOE are taking pains to point out these facts to new players, are they?

How would anyone who wasn't in beta or doesn't read the forums (neither of which is required to play the game) KNOW that these would be considered exploits, assuming that they are?

Why would they not simply think, "oh, the shields stop people and projectiles but not splash damage, ok, I'll use splash damage weapons to keep the doorway clear then".

It is in no way obvious that this isn't a design decision; if (and I appreciate it's speculative about what has been considered) this was being used as evidence of abusing bugs, then SOE should be making that clear to players.

Of course, they don't have to; they don't have to publish any evidence, and they can ban whoever they please, as we all signed up to the EULA.

But:

It is to 'good business practice' as King Herod was to 'childminding'.

Nommingu
2012-12-11, 05:27 AM
Yea i dont fucking get it, like not to be a douche, im a pretty good shot and i amaze myself sometimes...but im not THAT good. i get large kills because thats what i play for. my skill is hunting men, i do it well and I use some not so ethical tactics to achieve the results I do. but hacking? NO! I have built too much of a reputation in my name, Future Crews and TRF's to use hacks.

I think its funny how you try not to be a douche on here but on the official forums and ingame you are the biggest wanker in australia... seriously, noone cares about your kdr or your battlerank... people hate you because you are a tool, you are so up yourself you shit through your mouth and instead of helping and providing some insight to newer or less skilled players you simply talk smack until they /report you for being a fucktard...

Wouldnt surprise me if that is actually what got you banned instead of your stupidly high stats and ability to survive in a lightning tank vs 2 lots of C4 planted right on your head...

Bags
2012-12-11, 05:50 AM
I think its funny how you try not to be a douche on here but on the official forums and ingame you are the biggest wanker in australia... seriously, noone cares about your kdr or your battlerank... people hate you because you are a tool, you are so up yourself you shit through your mouth and instead of helping and providing some insight to newer or less skilled players you simply talk smack until they /report you for being a fucktard...

Wouldnt surprise me if that is actually what got you banned instead of your stupidly high stats and ability to survive in a lightning tank vs 2 lots of C4 planted right on your head...

here's some insight for new players

get the HE cannon on the lightning or MBT

find infantry

farm away

SKYeXile
2012-12-11, 06:36 AM

Im a douche ingame? sorry for killing people man? i dont usually stop to talk or read chat, that is until somebody in my guild points out to me that some moron is mouthing off to me in yell, so I give them the attention they so much want and crave.

If somebody PM's me nicly ill or asks for help, ill respond to them, with respect. but you start calling someone a douche, wankers or a tool, they're not going to take you seriously and probably just laugh at you...in saying that. LOL. CANT AIM C4, MUST BE HACKS!

also im pretty sure you cant hack what damage you take as that would be serverside...

rTekku
2012-12-11, 07:36 AM

Someone is upset.

thegreekboy
2012-12-11, 07:51 AM
We could and we do. The thing is that we only report those who purposely try and grief us (tk) over and over again. We also report very obvious cheaters.

So do we (minus the tk-ers). If someone is obviously hacking, it circulates through our squads and eventually SOE has 100 reports for the same guy. Do I know if they actually look at the guy to make ABSOLUTELY SURE he's cheating? No. All I know is that we get cheaters banned faster.

Effective
2012-12-11, 08:50 AM
Tell Scourge gigantor says Hi.

Hopefully bans get worked out, but knowing SOE? Good fucking luck.

MrBloodworth
2012-12-11, 08:52 AM
Looks like PSU is going to be the place Banned players go to air grievances. Because they are banned.

Natir
2012-12-11, 09:03 AM
Looks like PSU is going to be the place Banned players go to air grievances. Because they are banned.

Yup. I am surprised PSU would allow these threads to engulf their PS2 discussion boards. Regardless of whether someone is innocent or guilty in whatever they did, coming on the PSU (or any place) forums to vent is the right place... especially if they are not going to provide screen shots of these communications and only "text" that someone writes... Just saying! PSU, why do you gotta continue to keep these threads going?

All these threads do is provide a witch hunt against SOE and it looks like it all started from PSU. PSU shouldn't be the place where people banned go to rant about them self being banned and then take it to the PS2 forums. I think if you want to discuss about being banned, 4chan is an amazing place. Innocent or guilty, unless I can have access to all your accounts, emails and communication with SOE, I have no clue if you are legitimate or not. Dawg.

Simokon
2012-12-11, 09:05 AM
So any word back from SOE yet anyone that was banned? I don't know how long SOE customer support usually takes I haven't had the (dis)pleasure of interacting with them ever.

soom
2012-12-11, 09:05 AM
i dont know where to start
this dude
he doesnt play the game he farms it as if a good player would need that to be called a good one
and on the other hand i cant even believe how much enemys just run into him
letting him live O.O i cant explain it since its unlogical to the max
cant they see him or what[wich i think is a yes]?
in addition hes a snotnosed little brat acting so childish
hurr durr i gots bannd unbanny me i iz legitz yo

and from the cheater in the past i learned the dog that shouts the loudest that he is legit is the greatest one of them sadly a lesson learned
since cs 1.6 :(

eLLeSS
2012-12-11, 09:19 AM
I love how this thread has a bunch of people nobody knows daring to comment on the actions of well respected players in good standing in the PS community for 8+ years.

This is the unfortunate state of the internet. Anonymity at it's worst.

Natir
2012-12-11, 09:33 AM
I love how this thread has a bunch of people nobody knows daring to comment on the actions of well respected players in good standing in the PS community for 8+ years.

This is the unfortunate state of the internet. Anonymity at it's worst.

Says the person with the [not even] one day old account.

Hamma
2012-12-11, 09:35 AM
These threads won't be allowed much longer, I've had bigger fish to fry recently than worrying about a few of these threads.

Dragonskin
2012-12-11, 09:36 AM
These threads won't be allowed much longer, I've had bigger fish to fry recently than worrying about a few of these threads.

And now I am hungry... I will have to go find food soon.

Beerbeer
2012-12-11, 09:37 AM
Well, coming here and posting about this and expecting nothing but sympathy is naive.

Fact of the matter is that we don't know, even "close friends" really don't know, either, unless they witnessed them physically playing 100% of the time. And the same can be said of us assuming we know they hacked with 100% certainty. Only Sony and said player(s) knows the truth better than anyone here.

Natir
2012-12-11, 09:45 AM

To be fair, I think these threads create nothing but unneeded drama. We (the users) have no clue how SOE determines people who get banned and unbanned. We do not have access to the data SOE has outside of what is available on sites like PSU. We also do not have access to the communications these people have received. We do not have access to any of the information anyone claimed. The only thing you have here is people saying I am innocent of "x" and should be unbanned or whatever. Then, because they are known in the PS1/PS2/PSU community, people band together and fight for their cause only knowing what each person has chosen to tell them.

SOE pry will not make public of their methods, list who got banned for "x" nor should they have to. If SOE does, neat. If not, I will not loose sleep over it. The fact of the matter is that it creates way more drama than there needs to be and makes it look like there is a witch hunt going on for SOE. The real thing is that it originated on the PSU forums which carried onto the PS2 forums and now reddit. PSU does not need to be known for this and these threads should be locked or deleted.

Hamma
2012-12-11, 10:25 AM
Probably the one time I'll ever agree with Natir on the Internet. ;)

Natir
2012-12-11, 10:29 AM

LOL! I do agree with a lot of your tweets, I guess I should start retweeting them. :)

Canaris
2012-12-11, 10:29 AM

in other news, the dark lord Beelzebub has gone to work on a snow mobile :D

Hamma
2012-12-11, 10:35 AM
Haha! Retweet for sure! I've changed our forum rules as follows.

Moving forward with this change, these threads will now be deleted by moderators.

Do not discuss bans put in place by SOE. These are customer service issues and should be discussed with SOE Customer Support
Do not accuse specific players of cheating. This is a customer service issue and should be dealt with in game (with /report) or via SOE Customer Support.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/faq.php?faq=website_rules#faq_forum_rules

Hope you all enjoyed this thread it is now.. over.