PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Quick Action selection is backwards when using inverted mouse

Loban
2013-01-24, 02:06 PM
I use inverted mouse, always have. It makes sense when controlling a reticle (it's stationary relative to the screen), but when moving a cursor or choosing a selection in a menu (which move relative to the screen) an inverted mouse makes no sense. Imagine if the cursor on your computer moved up when you moved the mouse down, and vice versa; that's the way it works right now with the quick action when using inverted mouse. Moving the mouse up selects the option on the bottom, and vice versa. This is infuriating and makes it near impossible to quickly invite people to a squad or perform other actions on players or vehicles. This really needs to be fixed ASAP, but I can't find anyone else who notices or is bothered by this. Am I the only one? Do the devs even know about this considering most people don't play with inverted mouse.

TLDR
This bug makes me angry and needs to be fixed. Refer to the image below. For me, because I use inverted mouse, I have to move my mouse down (or toward me) to select "Offer Ammo" or up and to the left to choose "Invite to Squad". It makes my brain hurt. Inverted mouse should only apply to the reticle when aiming, not in the Quick Action menu or any other on-screen menu.

http://www.derekdennison.com/pub/gaf/ps2/ot/quickmenu.jpg

maradine
2013-01-24, 02:07 PM
Did you file a bug?

Sturmhardt
2013-01-24, 02:12 PM
Sorry man, wrong board. Better post it as a bug ingame and maybe on the official forums.

Loban
2013-01-24, 02:40 PM
I have. I was also just trying to see if anyone else has noticed it.

Ghoest9
2013-01-24, 02:57 PM
Hmmmm.

I always use an inverted mouse.

And always found that silly pop up to be impossible to use.
I guess that explains it - but truely I have only a few times ever wanted to use the pop up.