PDA

View Full Version : Infiltrator Scope Spotting

Merzun
2013-02-05, 07:08 AM
Anyone else here having a hard time spotting enemies while scoped? Sometimes it works most time not. With the recent changes in spotting mechanic I think it got worse. While I agree that spotting should not be as easy as it was, spotting through a scope is just ridiculous most of the times. You can have an enemy right in your crosshair and nothing happens until you unscope. This get especially frustrating at long ranges. From what is saw other scopes (at least up to 3.4x) don't suffer from this.

Here's an example video. I'm right next to a tank and try to spot through the scope 2 times. As soon as i unscope it is working.

http://youtu.be/Mxiux9OOh7U

psijaka
2013-02-05, 07:28 AM
I've noticed this; couldn't spot a lightning whilst scoped last night. Frustrating.

HiroshiChugi
2013-02-05, 07:30 AM
I imagine it's just a bug that came up while they were making all these changes. should be fixed momentarily with the next minor update fixing bugs.

Maniya
2013-02-05, 01:46 PM
That scope spotting never worked for me at all. haha... i just search something with scope and unscope to spot something. well. still works. : /

Sturmhardt
2013-02-05, 02:15 PM
Yup, they will have to put some work into this.

Binkley
2013-02-05, 02:43 PM
Spotting is very broken after the patch. I'm okay with the proposed changes to stop Q-spamming, but this is ridiculous. I'm looking right at the f-n' thing and can't spot it?