PDA

View Full Version : Vanu Sovereignty have teh teleport?!?!

sYn pHrEAk
2002-11-27, 05:37 PM
Terrans talking about VS:

"they have begun to experiment in dimensional transposition"

http://planetside.station.sony.com/terranrepublic/enlist.jsp

TELEPORTATION? whats everyone think?

Nubi
2002-11-27, 05:41 PM
it rox

from a non-biased opinion, of course

Tobias
2002-11-27, 05:53 PM
No.

We made the warpgates. (and the implants, and the thing that makes you come back to life when we kill you etc.)

They are the teleporters.

The TR hates on them because unlike us they do not understand.

If you would be kind enough to look at this light for a moment it will explain why you should join the Vanu.

sYn pHrEAk
2002-11-27, 06:07 PM
oh yeah... duh... warp gates... i knew that... really.....

as for the Vanu

Vanu shall ownz0r joo all with our laserpointers of doom!

Hamma
2002-11-27, 06:28 PM
Actually if you read the all the empire sites, the Rebirthing technology was created by the Terran, because when the empires seperated they all captured rebirthing facilities. so they already existed. :)

Tobias
2002-11-27, 06:34 PM
Hamma Hamma Hamma, we created them when we were the scientists working for the errans, but we left to become the Vanu. So yes the tecnology was created by the TR, but for them by us while we worked for them. Before they became afraid of the true power we had unlocked. Sissys. And now those who dont Understand try to kill us. Its the nature of the lessers of the old spieces to destroyer what they dont understand. So sad.

[quote] "The secrets of the first Vanu artifacts are unlocked and rebirthing technology is discovered. The first step toward positive evolution of the species is achieved: potential immortality."

[/quoate]

Hamma
2002-11-27, 06:35 PM
:rolleyes:

Zarparchior
2002-11-27, 06:49 PM
I concur. :nod:

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 07:02 PM
The Vanu cannot teleport, they are trying to learn how, but right now their just endangering the fabric of space time. It should also be noted the sovriegnty DID NOT build the warp gates. It is my understanding that they were there when they arrived.

Tobias
2002-11-27, 07:19 PM
No, the TR thinks we are "endangering the fabric of space time". And what if we are, you cant expect the advances to come without a few little risks now can you. The TR seems a little to afraid of change if you ask me.

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 07:20 PM
The Vanu seems a little afraid of morals or caution if you ask me.

Tobias
2002-11-27, 07:23 PM
We fear nothing. Unlike the Terran Rebublic and those hippies.

Doobz
2002-11-27, 07:24 PM
risks :)

*and so the experiment began, to teleport jimmy from a spot 5 feet from where he stood*

"Professor, what happened"
*smoke clears*
"Oh my god!!! It's hideous!"
"Sir, I'm getting strange temporal readings from Ji-........ I mean that"

*a bright light eminates from what was Jimmy, and so the universe was erased out of existence. its sounded kind of like a soda can opening*

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 07:25 PM
fear is a neccesary emotion. We of the mother empire fear many things, yet we do not let our fears control us, we listen to them and temper our actions with them. You of the Vanu need to learn fear, without it you are lost.

Doobz
2002-11-27, 07:27 PM
dont even make me start a dialog about the Sovie- i meant TR, and their "comrades":nazi:

Tobias
2002-11-27, 07:33 PM
Maybe those who have not yet evoled have need for emotions. We Vanu have little need for them, as such things only make you weaker. You hate what you fear, you fear the Vanu, thus you hate us.

Doobz
2002-11-27, 07:36 PM
the vanu just kind of sound like evil vulcans to me

�io
2002-11-27, 07:41 PM
Hey don't think we're all crazed fanatics like Tobias. Most of us just want to live in peace and use the vanu gifts to benefit the human race. :)

Tobias
2002-11-27, 07:41 PM
The Rebublic sounds like Nazi Germany to me.

Weres my armband and Vanu symbol for having beliefs you dont agree with?

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 07:42 PM
You speak of moving past emotions but you are controlled by greed and your greed will be the death of us all. We fear you and we hate you, because you are a threat to our existence with your rampant experimentation. A threat that must be destroyed.

Tobias
2002-11-27, 07:44 PM
The Vanu wish harm to no one, why cant we just get along, oh thats right, because your blood crazzed maniacs who want to destroy anything your punny minds cant comprehend.

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 07:46 PM
Your minds can't comprehend it either, thats what makes you dangerous.

Tobias
2002-11-27, 08:05 PM
Yes ours can. YOu only think they cant because yours cant and you can not accept that maybe, just maybe, some of us have evolved to a higher race then others.

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 08:09 PM
Living beings don't evolve, your so smart, you should know that. If you can't even comprehend that, you can't be trusted with the knowledge of dimensional travel.

Tobias
2002-11-27, 08:12 PM
They dont evolve naturaly, but why wait ten million years for nature when you can use science to complete the evolution in five years? And if we cant be trusted with that knowlegdge who can?

Zumthor
2002-11-27, 08:13 PM
Of course living people dont evolve. The people of the vanu were born more evolved than the terrans. that is why they have been able to understant the wonders of the new vanu technology and to embrace it, without fear.

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 08:18 PM
No one can be truly trusted with it, but you of the Vanu can't even be trusted with watching it while someone steps out to take a piss. We would lock it away until the mother empire returns and let the time pass until someone can understand it. You are like children, you want it NOW, and you don't care what has to happen to get it.

Tobias
2002-11-27, 08:20 PM
How can anyone ever understand it if we do not study it and experment with it? The Vanu would use it for the good of all, we already have, no one dies now, and you would have it locked away never to be seen again.

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 08:22 PM
No one dies but your test subjects and the odd scientist who stands to close.

SmokeJumper
2002-11-27, 08:25 PM
/rp on

We, of the Vanu Sovereignty, are those that begin to understand the alien artifacts left by the ancient Vanu.

It was we that first came to an understanding of the planetary core artifact the Vanu left inside Auraxis. It was we that created the human tech interface that works with that Core. It was WE that understood the pattern replicating ability of that Core and it was *WE* that understood and capitalized on the rebirthing potential of that Core.

It was the Republic that tore it from our hands and called it their own. That was the beginning. That was the moment we realized they would never allow innovation to succeed. The moment we realized the Republic was mentally dead and that it was our job to sweep away the corpse left behind.

The Vanu left this planet. We believe they left by going Somewhere Else. Not somewhere in this universe, but somewhere beyond the dimensional barriers. We've seen evidence of this.

And as we come closer to grasping it, the Republic fears us more.

/rp off

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 08:27 PM
As you come closer to grasping it, you come closer to destroying us all.

Zumthor
2002-11-27, 08:29 PM
MMMMM sweet
*drool*
SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Tobias
2002-11-27, 08:55 PM
I pity you, and your foolish "Republic." I really do. An empire that has been dead ages, not more then a husk, the twitches of its body as gas escapes is all that�s left. But still you cling to your old beliefs and ideals. Can�t you see that what we have here is not only bigger then the republic, it is bigger then all of us! We have here things that half a century ago people only dreamed of. Hover craft, energy weapons, our life�s made better then we have ever know, and indeed those life�s extended indifferently.
Yet you do not embrace this. No you cower under your protective blanket of fear. And you lash out, to destroy that which your old befuddled minds can not even begin to understand. This world, a single chunk of rock, is unimportant. It would be like any other, but that it contains the lost relics of the Vanu, and with these artifacts we can hope to obtain some of the power they wielded, and though it realize a shadow of their enlightenment. And the republic and the rebels with them are blind to it. It truly is a pity. But you leave us no recourse but to wipe you from the face of this world so that we can study the ruins left us by that great race in peace. The worm hole may reopen, and if and when it does we may not be here, this world may be as dead as when we arrived, but if we are here, we will be ready for them.

Incompetent
2002-11-27, 09:01 PM
So be it, you will be crushed under the might of the Terran army. I only wish that we could show you the depths of your insanity before we kill you. But know this, even if we fail that mother republic will destroy you.

Tobias
2002-11-27, 09:05 PM
You are so blind to the truth yet you speak of insanity? Then it is though insanity that we see the truth that through tradition you are blind to. The Vanu Technology is a blessing, it is the Future, and if you could see that you would realize, as we do, that all the risks, all the pain, is worth it. As I said before, the ends Justifies the means.