PDA

View Full Version : Planetside 2 Drug of Choice?

EVILPIG
2013-02-08, 03:03 PM
NC - Marijuana and mushrooms.

VS - Ecstasy and other synthetics.

TR - Steroids and other performance enhancers.

NewSith
2013-02-08, 03:09 PM

I remember a thread with Alco comparisons... Well, TR would be metabolics and stimulants. Since steroids are not exactly drugs in the same meaning MJ, shrooms and synth are.

Also, as a side note, did anyone ever wonder, what's Aurora Meth? And what it is exactly they synthesize in Aurora Meth Labs?

Soothsayer
2013-02-08, 03:27 PM
Yeah I think speed would be TR's substance of choice.

And the great thing is that due to the vanu rebirthing technology, nobody has to worry about physiological effects. Just respawn and those reward pathways in the brain are reset.

Got cottonmouth from a night of hardcore drug use? Just respawn. That headache? No worries, the cure's just on the other side of that spawn tube.

You can fix all your problems by respawning.

CrimsonTemplar
2013-02-08, 03:28 PM

Well as a soldier of the Red and Black, a good cup of tea is all I need. :)

psijaka
2013-02-08, 03:35 PM
Qat.

maradine
2013-02-08, 03:41 PM
This Vanu runs on Old Fashioneds and Prosecco. Not on the same night, of course.

NewSith
2013-02-08, 03:47 PM
Well as a soldier of the Red and Black, a good cup of tea is all I need. :)

Cmon, every lore should always have a grim and morbid side (or alternative)!

Like Uncanny X-Force to X-men...
Like Red Hood to Batman...
Like Spawn as opposed to Ghostrider...

"Months, years... Locked in persistent combat without the fear of death... It breaks people. More than the sight of your best friends torn to shreds, their guts falling out and bile squirting right into your face, more than what people are ready to do for money, be it men or women, even in the world where your wallet's fatness doesn't matter... There's only one escape... And here I am, with my best friend Bundle winding around my arm and my girlfriend Syringe, aiming to kiss my vein..." - Pvt. J*****n of Terran Republic.

Sledgecrushr
2013-02-08, 03:55 PM
Nc of course marijuana
Vs i think would like some mind altering drugs like LSD
And to feed the tr rage machine i have to give them bath salts

Bunk
2013-02-08, 04:06 PM
NC marijuana and coke
VS speed and meth
TR huge testicle-shrinking testosterone doses

Rolfski
2013-02-08, 04:24 PM
I propose a more natural and biological take on empires and drugs. In this educational video:
LSD spider = VS
Marijuana & alcohol spider = NC
Crack/cocaine spider = TR
Caffeine spider = 4th empire

http://www.youtube.com/embed/sHzdsFiBbFc

CrimsonTemplar
2013-02-08, 05:28 PM
Cmon, every lore should always have a grim and morbid side (or alternative)!

Like Uncanny X-Force to X-men...
Like Red Hood to Batman...
Like Spawn as opposed to Ghostrider...

"Months, years... Locked in persistent combat without the fear of death... It breaks people. More than the sight of your best friends torn to shreds, their guts falling out and bile squirting right into your face, more than what people are ready to do for money, be it men or women, even in the world where your wallet's fatness doesn't matter... There's only one escape... And here I am, with my best friend Bundle winding around my arm and my girlfriend Syringe, aiming to kiss my vein..." - Pvt. J*****n of Terran Republic.

Precisely. But what's wrong with drinking a bit of tea, now and again, while watching the pained suffering of your enemies, knowing with extreme sadistic satisfaction, that they'll endure the same thing over and over again at your hand? Redemption through pain! Tis the way of the TR. And all the while with a teabag, some hot water and milk to go around:).

Echor
2013-02-08, 05:44 PM

TR - Steroids and other performance enhancers.Damn you!
Now I've got to change faction to fit my lifestyle :p

Neurotoxin
2013-02-09, 01:29 AM
Wrong.....

VS - Use psychoactives and drink beer (clearly VS are the only ones who know how to make it anymore).

NC - Huffing any substance they can get their hands on, and drink random stuff that they ferment prison-style.

TR - Unfiltered tobacco (mainly cigars) and wine. The two together take up 80% of TR's agricultural resources but only 5% of TR gets to consume any.

PredatorFour
2013-02-09, 05:34 AM
Vs - mescaline + e

Nc - coke / barbs

Tr - vitamin's

OpolE
2013-02-09, 07:45 AM
NC - Have fucked evilpig's mum

VS - Have fucked evilpig's mum

TR - Have fucked evilpig's mum

:P only joking, dno what this thread is?

TheMarz
2013-02-09, 09:30 AM
The TR are a bunch of Lance Armstrongs that take EPO, testosterone, blood transfusions and will have a washed out career 15 years later. bam

Belhade
2013-02-09, 11:02 AM
I'd suspect the TR were more PCP users.

CrimsonTemplar
2013-02-09, 12:40 PM
The TR are a bunch of Lance Armstrongs that take EPO, testosterone, blood transfusions and will have a washed out career 15 years later. bam

You'll be receiving a letter shortly in the post...might set you back a bit.;)

Hamma
2013-02-09, 12:43 PM
Bath Salts :lol: