PDA

View Full Version : Exper Tech Advice from BossRigs.com [If we do not has answers, we know who does]

BossRigs
2013-03-31, 09:14 AM
We eat, sleep, and breath PC Gaming. I highly doubt there is anyone on here who has built more Gaming PC's, or who knows as much as we do.

Ask away.

Newb Friendly here :D As we were scrubs once too LOL.

Pella
2013-04-04, 05:38 AM
We eat, sleep, and breath PC Gaming. I highly doubt there is anyone on here who has built more Gaming PC's, or who knows as much as we do.

Ask away.

Newb Friendly here :D As we were scrubs once too LOL.

Telling people that they are scrubs and assuming that you know more than anyone here. Then have the cheek and asking for their business?

Then you produce no evidence of expertise on your website. Which btw looks terrible. Considering you have created 1000s of custom High end PCs...

My advice for anyone that wants a Gameing PC, Read up on it. And build your own. The internet offers all the information you need.

And if you want to learn how to build your own. I recommend these (http://www.youtube.com/user/razethew0rld?feature=watch) guys YT channel. It will be cheaper, More fun and you dont have to deal with this idiot.

Silent Thunder
2013-04-04, 07:23 AM
Telling people that they are scrubs and assuming that you know more than anyone here. Then have the cheek and asking for their business?

Then you produce no evidence of expertise on your website. Which btw looks terrible. Considering you have created 1000s of custom High end PCs...

My advice for anyone that wants a Gameing PC, Read up on it. And build your own. The internet offers all the information you need.

And if you want to learn how to build your own. I recommend these (http://www.youtube.com/user/razethew0rld?feature=watch) guys YT channel. It will be cheaper, More fun and you dont have to deal with this idiot.

I have to agree here. The only real difficulty that comes with building a custom rig is Overclocking, and even that's less "difficult" as much as it is tedious to finetune it so you can get the most without overheating it. Unless you're buying a gaming laptop (and that's a whole nother can of worms as far as criticisms go), there is really no reason to buy it premade, when you can do it much cheaper by yourself.

Rbstr
2013-04-04, 09:41 AM
He's just advertizing his bullshit. Would have been better to just let the thread die.