PDA

View Full Version : Is morrowind a good game?

Tobias
2002-11-29, 11:28 AM
Is it? i want to try it. My friends all say its great, but if its not good why try it right? I mean all my friends said D2 was cool but it wasnt .....ahoulc i buy it?

(oh yea, the elder scrolls III one)

�io
2002-11-29, 11:59 AM
I suggest simply getting a burned copy.

1-No online so no need to buy the real thing so you can play with your friends.

2-It's amazing!!!! .....for the first week or 2. After that you get tired of walking 10mins to find yet another evil soldier (or whatever) that you have to kill to get an item and bring back to another dude another 10mins away. It's simply too vast and vague.

Jinxmasta
2002-11-29, 12:07 PM
Hmm maybe you just have a slow running person... I have a 100 on most of my skills and therefore I'm super fast and I jump from rooftop to rooftop. Oh yeah, Morrowind Spiderman. Anyways, the game is good but it gets boring for some weird reason. I still don't know why it gets boring, it just does. It's also very easy to beat since I beat it the first week I got it and I am not a hardcore gamer. Maybe I was just lucky...

Tobias
2002-11-29, 09:49 PM
i proably will get a burned copy. I was going to go to BB and get it, but thats like 20 mins away, so i walked to K-Mart and they did not have it, but they had "The Thing" and dispite the pretty corny title it seems pretty cool. Only thing is i need to download a patch so i can hear the people talk for like half the conversations hehe.