PDA

View Full Version : Funny (and annoying) elevator & sound bugs

croklinjo
2013-12-09, 11:31 AM
Yesterday I recorded a weird bug that happened while exiting the Harasser inside Ymir biolab landing pad elevator. I also played with the bug triggering mechanics on the PTS a bit, so here's what I discovered :groovy:

Planetside 2 | Funny Elevator & Sound/Noise Bugs - YouTube

synkrotron
2013-12-09, 02:13 PM
This reminds me, I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago where the elevator sound continued playing, after leaving the Biolab elevator, until I quit the game. After half an hour I ended up restarting because it was driving me nuts.

I can't remember what triggered it, but it hasn't happened since.

GreyFrog
2013-12-09, 02:26 PM
This reminds me, I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago where the elevator sound continued playing, after leaving the Biolab elevator, until I quit the game. After half an hour I ended up restarting because it was driving me nuts.

I can't remember what triggered it, but it hasn't happened since.

Park a vehicle especially a sundie over a grav lift and then get out. Happens to me almost every time I park a sundie in a tower.

croklinjo
2013-12-09, 05:57 PM
Park a vehicle especially a sundie over a grav lift and then get out. Happens to me almost every time I park a sundie in a tower.

The bug sometimes occurs randomly... I gotta test if that, randomly-triggered bug can be stopped the same way like I stopped this one in the video. However, I gotta wait till it happens, I gotta say it didn't happen for quite a while now to me.

GreyFrog
2013-12-09, 07:03 PM
Sound bug requires a full game restart to remove for me, but that is often because I either need to be elsewhere and the sundie is where its needed OR the sundie gets exploded.