PDA

View Full Version : Servers Now Up & 2 XP Weekend!

OCNSethy
2013-12-18, 08:35 PM
News from Higby

https://twitter.com/mhigby/status/413495860807213056

https://twitter.com/mhigby/status/413496392749834240

Canaris
2013-12-19, 03:30 AM
kewl :D

Jonny
2013-12-19, 04:25 AM
Damn straight they're doing double XP - and probably should for the whole Christmas period. The amount of complaints I've seen on the forums is really worrying me - I hope I have a different experience when I try to log in tonight after two days of down time and missed membership.

Time to buck your ideas up SOE, hire more people and make this game what it deserves to be, because its lingered for too long.

I want to spend more money on this game and get another years sub but I'm finding it hard to convince myself to do that. I'll do it when I'm impressed with SOE's improvements to the game. Right now - not impressed!!

Emperor Newt
2013-12-19, 07:50 AM
Doing double xp weekend over Christmas as an apology when surely a lot of people are away from their PCs... ah SOE. Why?
It would be just fine to "apologize" in one or two weeks when people are actually back home again. The only worse date they could have picked would be the 24th itself. Just do it on the first weekend of January. No need to do it now.
Also the first reports indicate that the severs might be up but there still seem to be some issues.

AuntLou
2013-12-19, 02:49 PM
Figures they give us something good like this yet people still find a way to bitch. Have Mommy change your poopy pants and enjoy the double XP.

Emperor Newt
2013-12-19, 04:20 PM
Figures they give us something good like this yet people still find a way to bitch. Have Mommy change your poopy pants and enjoy the double XP.
Enjoying the double XP is pretty hard when traveling around to visit family. Also my mom died a few years back. Go figure. Asshole.

OCNSethy
2013-12-19, 04:33 PM
Enjoying the double XP is pretty hard when traveling around to visit family. Also my mom died a few years back. Go figure. Asshole.

Sorry about your mum. This time of year always opens old wounds. Hang in there.

AuntLou
2013-12-19, 05:38 PM

Didn't know sorry. I'd take it out on SOE if I were you.

camycamera
2013-12-19, 07:34 PM
Didn't know sorry. I'd take it out on SOE if I were you.

yeah, ouch, that sucks. blame Forumside though.

Emperor Newt
2013-12-20, 02:49 AM
Wow. Actually came here to change my words after realizing that I went over the line a bit. Didn't expect such a reaction... thanks guys.

AuntLou
2013-12-20, 12:26 PM
Wow. Actually came here to change my words after realizing that I went over the line a bit. Didn't expect such a reaction... thanks guys.

No worries it's just forumside.