PDA

View Full Version : Thank You SOE team

Eballz
2014-01-08, 11:09 PM
Most of the time everyone on the forums more or less rages in Planetside 2 and in the forums. But what we all forget is that SOE works very hard to produce top notch quality gaming that we keep coming back too no matter how much we hate it and love it! so with that.

THANK YOU SOE FOR WORKING VERY HARD WITH YOU WEBSITES CONTENT AND THE CONSTANT UPDATES PRODUCING GREAT FUN AND ANGER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WE WILL KEEP PLAYING!

<3

Thanks SOE :)

BlaxicanX
2014-01-09, 12:27 AM
Eh, I'll tip my hat to this.

This game has a lot of problems, and quite a bit of it can, unfortunately, be chalked up to the devs.

But on the other hand, the game has a lot of good stuff going for it too, and many of those things can also be chalked up to the devs.

So, thanks for all the hardwork SOE. Keep it up, keep the game alive 'cause there are a lot of us who really want it to succeed.

ringring
2014-01-09, 05:50 AM
They've undoubtedly done many good things and it's beautiful!

Dragonskin
2014-01-09, 02:58 PM
They have me wanting to play again. The game is running a lot better for me now with mostly ultra/high settings and 80+ fps. Very nice. I have had the game crash on me once and I was getting the no damage bug for a bit, but overall they have put a lot of work into this game since last I played.

Makes me regret buying BF4 and Premium.. so they should take that as a compliment. Maybe even re-sub if I still like the game in a couple weeks.

camycamera
2014-01-09, 05:10 PM
Makes me regret buying BF4 and Premium.. so they should take that as a compliment. Maybe even re-sub if I still like the game in a couple weeks.

yeah, over 100 bucks for an experience that you already experienced last year, and should be put in the 60 dollar price tag in the first place? no thanks.

PS2 already offers more variety than BF4 will ever offer, and it isn't as broken :rofl:

synkrotron
2014-01-10, 12:18 AM
LOL... You should see all the ranting on the official forums about the latest patch!

SuperMorto
2014-01-10, 03:02 PM
Same old same old lol.

Crator
2014-01-10, 03:04 PM
Eballz eh? Good stuff...

VaderShake
2014-01-10, 03:17 PM
Reality is there is no other experience out there like PS2 point blank! Regardless of the issues the SOE team has created a benchmark game of size and scope in the industry and it bodes well for things to come.

I often think what if the SOE team used Forgelight to (in addition to PS2) created a WW2 shooter the scale of PS2 or even half scale, 600 players on a map fighting on the beach at Normandy with WW2 weapons or large naval battles with aircraft? SOE has uped the scale and scope for FPS's in the future, and it works....this bodes well for all of us who were getting bored with the same old 10+ years of 64 player max FPS shooters. I really hope more companies will push the size and scope with their future games......more sandbox....more players.....more longevity.....more personal gaming experience.

Dragonskin
2014-01-13, 01:08 PM
yeah, over 100 bucks for an experience that you already experienced last year, and should be put in the 60 dollar price tag in the first place? no thanks.

PS2 already offers more variety than BF4 will ever offer, and it isn't as broken :rofl:

I've spent roughly the same amount of money on Planetside 2 and it's still the same game from over a year ago back when I started in beta. It's improved and they have changed some things here and there, but at the core we still only have the same weapons for the most part, same continents and mostly the same bases (I played during the Esamir face lift)... Amerish still doesn't have the lattice lanes. We are still waiting for the Nexus and Hussin... Hussin has been on the test server for months.

Battlefield offers more gun variety, quick matches of varying types, limited destructible environments and audio that is unparalleled (war tapes).

Planetside 2 offers deeper coordination, team play and unparalleled scale. It's these factors that are keeping me playing Planetside 2 at the moment. If I didn't run into the outfit I did (Artillery) then it's not nearly as fun solo and I really like my TR more than my other 2 characters.

They are completely different play styles within the FPS genre. They both still suffer from netcode issues and client crashes. They both have balance issues. Right now Planetside 2 is more reliable than Battlefield 4 with better performance.

synkrotron
2014-01-13, 02:54 PM
Thank you SOE, I've just been awarded my two times three day one hundred percent boosts :D :D :D