PDA

View Full Version : Do we have a date for fix patch?

War Barney
2014-06-15, 09:41 AM
I was wondering if we had a date yet for the patch thats going to stop the gaming falling apart, its getting difficult to fly in amerish with all the floating rocks, hits not registering it happening non stop, points wont stop flipping themselves, and combined with that points keep saying they can't be flipped when all the points at the previous base are controlled by your faction.

The games falling apart right now, it needs a serious fix quickly to get it out of this alpha looking state.

Dougnifico
2014-06-15, 09:01 PM
Ya. It really needs it. I haven't played in a while just because everything they break has just been dragging me down on the game. Then everything they add seems to detract from the game.

War Barney
2014-06-16, 09:01 AM
Its gone to horrific levels now with all this floating crap and points flipping themselves, its not slight bugs its huge gaping issues you can't help but notice.

Then of course theres infiltrators... I know they'll never remove the stealthing 1 shotting bugger but I'll never stop hating them for their easy mode crap

VaderShake
2014-06-16, 01:15 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6kmb98mQ_sJFieB7E4CmMxXOW_bo_X Xen_eOXTQ1Tpf0sI1qgmw

War Barney
2014-06-16, 03:00 PM
You're suggesting they plug gaps in the servers with tissues? my god I hope they never listen to anything you say its obviously gibberish and could cause a LOT of trouble