PDA

View Full Version : CyberpowerInc > YOU!

Subliminal
2003-04-11, 03:43 PM
I just got my computer i ordered from cyberpowerinc. Its teh pwn! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking into a new computer. They gave me a free side window, case lights, FIVE led case fans, and round cables FOR FREE as in no additional charge and I selected none of those upgrades and was charged for none. The specs are:

P4 2.4ghz
512mb DDR400
MSI mobo w/ usb2.0 and alot of features
80gb maxtor ata133 hd
EVGA gf4 ti4200 128mb
48x CDRW
DVD.

All for a great price and the free year of tech support is great, (already used once)

the site is: www.cyberpowerinc.com for all those wantin to upgrade for the game.

powdahound
2003-04-11, 04:44 PM
I've heard they are good... if you're not into building them that is. :) Building > *

Much more fun!

BLuE_ZeRO
2003-04-11, 08:53 PM
I ordered a comp from them but promptly returned it due to it's suckitude. Ended up just buying parts and put one together. Was more fun (except the water cooling, that just sucked ass to install).

Sentrosi
2003-04-12, 02:00 AM
have not experienced a client wanting water cooling, but if it's anything like installing a radiator into my Eclipse when I had it, it's not fun.

I still don't trust water (or anything liquidy) coursing through my PC. I'll open the sides and stick an industrial strength Air Conditioner if I need that much cooling.

BLuE_ZeRO
2003-04-13, 04:01 PM
See I would have gone with a large fan if I didn't have ears. My comp was running at some insanely high temps even with 4 case fans and a very large fan on the cpu itself. I had a HD fail due to the heat so I figured what could water cooling hurt besides my wallet? The problem also was the noise so water cooling was the best thing for me. It's quiet and it keeps thing quite cold. The radiator (water pump) sits on top of the case in an external unit. The Exos from Koolance. The only thing running through the comp is the tubes which are surrounded by some wierd ass material that is guaranteed not to tear, pop, break whatever.

dopey
2003-04-16, 09:06 PM
I would stick with building and going through www.newegg.com. I built that exact cpu for 800 bucks. And its a hella lot more fun to DIY.

NoSurrender
2003-04-20, 10:04 AM
DONT OPEN THE CASE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PUT THE AC NEXT 2 IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats like the worst thing u can do my A+ cert teach has told that to us i think cuz it kills airflow or some shit

Cyanide
2003-04-20, 09:44 PM
Oh that's BS. I've seen people litterally re-route an AC duct through their computer case and it works fine. Just put filters on the incoming side of the pipe.

NoSurrender
2003-04-21, 04:54 PM
i know i mean just dont take off ur comp case and put a ac cooler next 2 it if u cut a hole and route it in thats perfect