PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the bashing?

CDaws
2002-12-20, 11:42 PM
What's with all the empire bashing of each side? I mean come on do we really know enough to bash each side for there different or unique qualities and what each side stands for? Each empire has there own flavor of play, pros and cons to each of there weapons, vehicles, and armors. Each day we learn more and more about each side and there abilities. Yet some of the threads I've read have some kind of side basher on a constant rampage against the other two sides. With each passing day we come closer to the time of reconning :rock: :clap: :cheers: RELEASE DATE! :cheers: :clap: :rock: and then and only then will we really test our resolves in the one opening moment when we first step foot on the battle field into the nevering ending FRAG FEST wich is PLANETSIDE!

CANT WE JUST ALL GET ALONG!?
:dance: :cheers: pharfrompukin :cheers: :dance:

Each person is entitled to there opinion please share yours.
:wave:

FireFrenzy
2002-12-20, 11:48 PM
Most of the empire bashing is done with sarcasm, and a warm feel to it, people are just playing around and having fun. Besides, there is no best empire, there's your preference, and there's the empire that has the most skilled players behind it.

Hamma
2002-12-20, 11:51 PM
I find it all ammusing personally. :p

Incompetent
2002-12-20, 11:51 PM
:stupid: most of the trash talking here is just trying to get a little friendly rivalry going. The officials, thats another story but around here its all in good fun.

Edit: damn you hamma, damn you and damn my slow typing

CDaws
2002-12-20, 11:55 PM
I know its all in good fun. Some of the post i just busted out laughing :rofl: when I read them. Seriously though we really wont know the full extent of each side untill theres a huge leak in the dev department or the game ships.

�io
2002-12-21, 02:19 AM
I agree most of it is all in good fun and just keeps things interesting. :)

BigHairyJohn
2002-12-21, 04:56 AM
If they got along with each other they wouldn't be at war, would they?

No war in PS = might aswell be sims online or something like that, actually scrap sims I've done evil warlike things in sims(burn simy burn), but insert a innocent game which I can't abuse and make it do bad things.

Navaron
2002-12-21, 08:33 AM
Hmmm, I've never seen anyone make fun of another faction.

I figured we'd all settle our differences in a PlanetSide Olympics. Like the long jump with a buggy, biathalon with sniper rifles, and we could use those pointy headed vanu as javelins!

I would like to think *I* am above things like empire bashing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nav

Thank you hamma for an edit button

Zarparchior
2002-12-21, 10:53 AM
Yeah, the empire bashing is really tame and done in good taste on this forum. :)

But Hamma... I'm starting to worry someone might take the "I'm with stupid" smiley the wrong way. We need one that says "I agree" and and arrow up or something...

Maybe just an all purpose arrow up on a sign?

Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this? :D