[Guide]Creating and Managing and Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Turning the community around 360 degrees.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-13, 07:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

[Guide]Creating and Managing and Outfit

Hello Community, I realize that alot of Planetside players want to make and lead their own outfits. From experience, I have written such a guide that will help you create and organize the structure of your outfit. Including various tips from the communities biggest Outfit Experts. If you have any interest in Outfit Structure or Outfit Creation you should read on! Here is a snippet from the guide:

The first step to creating an outfit is concept, what kind of outfit do you want? A general purpose outfit? An all air power outfit? All Infantry? Whatever you pick, make sure you are dedicated and will �stay the course� and stick by your outfit. Specialized Purpose Outfits such as Black Hawks are all Air Power, of course with specialized Infantry certifications but primarily all air. CDL is a general purpose outfit that has many players with lots of different certifications. Its personal preference, however bad ideas are strictly specialized outfits (examples: MAX Outfits, CE Outfits, and Infiltrator Outfits).

You can find the Guide here.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion