PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - head shots!!!
Thread: head shots!!!
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-09, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
Jinxmasta
Second Lieutenant

Since when was a MAX not a walking tank? That's basically what it is except the tanks are just slightly more powerful. The weak side to the MAXes are the Vanu Lancer Snipers (if anyone decides to actually try my idea), other MAXes, tanks, Reavers, and a few people with anti-vehicular weapons.

4-5 shots? I never meant that much. Since everyone has 100 health, maybe a head shot takes em down 60 or so and a body shot 40 (for a light). This means it would take a head shot (needs a lot of skill) and a body shot. Now for a medium a head shot could maybe do like 50 and a body shot like 30. This would mean one head shot and two body shots. You have to remember though, body shots aren't too difficult unless the enemy has some sort of cover or he/she is running at a very fast speed. Now as for shooting a MAX... I'm not even gonna go into that.

Now you can change these numbers around all you like but I feel these numbers create a pretty balanced sniper rifle. Oh and as for the non-armored people, 1 shot to the head, you're dead. Or at least 80 damage for head shot and 50-60 for a body shot.

I Qanamil_Rafiki for this sig!