PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - EXP Fubared after beta end
View Single Post
Old 2003-05-20, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
vawlk
Corporal

Originally posted by BlehBlehAmiga
After a certain point it's the truth. A level 4 can't have heavy assault and reinforced. Or even special assault and reinforced. And even then you don't even have a basilisk to get you places when things get chaotic and you're not in a group transport.

I still think it should be fast to about BR 8-10. After that they can slow down whatever they want.
I think the reason for that it to make people work together as a team in the early levels (find a way to get to a battle) and learn the benefits of grouping....then once you have all the toys you still play as a team.

Remember, they aren't picking up where the beta left off, they have to launch the game and run everyone through the same paces because a lot of the people buying the game today have not seen it at all yet. They are unknowing.

It kinda sucks to play a beta and get good at it only to have to start over again when it is released, but that is part of being a beta tester. You have to try to forget everything you did so that you too can enjoy the game from the start.

That was my problem in AC2. I knew all the short cuts from the beta and I was Level 50 before I could blink....then I got bored. Now for Ps, I don't even care. I just want my sniper rifle and a nice shady spot to pick off a few people every night. Levels will come with time...I'm here to help my team win and the system will tell me when I'm ready to do something else....