PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-12, 06:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #98
Cirkusphreak
Contributor
Corporal

After some thought, I've come to the conclusion that there's really only one thing I'd like to see. I'd really like to see some type of medal/ribbon system for everyone. If certain people did certain tasks, things that aren't done all the time or maybe even in rare or heroic cases, that they may be awarded merit of some sort. The way they could be displayed could maybe be small icons floating with the name, and upon interacting with the avatar, would display the detail of the award and what they did to earn it. Outfit leaders could be able to issue lesser awards and possibly GM's could be involved to issue greater medals. No real redeeming value to them, no extra abilities, just a small way to display to others something they've accomplished. There're few ways for people to separate themselves within multiplayer games, but maybe something that can't be bought, or quested, or looted or etc, but can only be attained by actions might give more incentive. People may not be interested in it if it doesn't grant other abilities, but it would be nice to award those that play well.