PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - a tip for ur forum PSU
View Single Post
Old 2002-10-10, 01:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
eMaGyN
Major

The signatures are an option that we give to our members...PSU hopes to have mature members... and as of right now, we have very mature and intelligent members that know how to conduct themselves properly.
Signatures are a way of expression on the forum, and just an overall neat and creative idea.
If something was to happen to where a person was to abuse this right and have something obscene or act in a unappreciative manner, then this would result in that person's punishment... not at the suffer of every member.

html codes, images, links...all that will remain to be available to the members we have here
In fact we encourage the creativity and sharing of information that our members have already displayed.

Dr-X i realize that you are currently highly active in another PS community... but i don't think you truely understand that.
You are currently highly active in ANOTHER PS community...
Another to be emphasized to show you that PSU doesn't aim to be a site that copies or follows the lead of other sites, but to make their own way and bring things to our members as we see fit.
Don't take me wrong, you are more than welcome to post here, check news here, comment and suggest many things... I love to see creative minds at work... but i can't help but to feel your misconception that PSU should base themselves on the already exisiting sites of this community, while what we are attempting to do is set ourself from the rest.

eMa