PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - a tip for ur forum PSU
View Single Post
Old 2002-10-10, 03:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
PSI Dr X
Sergeant

actually incompetent I wasn't even pointing to that.

HTML can do real damage to the point of remving everyone's admin option and so and putting a code up that automaticly let's people post but not see the thread, it just takes you to a tnx for posting and creates a new thread (we had that in our early days)

Ema I do understand that I'm in another community, point is I'm not saying his for u guys to copy us (hell we got sigs and all aswell)

I'm saying this for your own good I know the trouble HTML enabeled can bring it's not fun seeing 5 gig of bandwith goign trough the drain and having to clean out the entire MYSQL database and reinstalling the forum with all hacks and such.

And hamma u might think u have mature people and all, so does PSI (well mainly) but new members show up all the time and not all are here to jsut have a good time.

If u simply wanna ignore this, fine do it then I could care less, but just know I warned you. (on another note almost everything that can be done with html can be done with bb code aswell except the stuff that's harmfull)

Greetings Dr-X