PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Emerald Sat. NC44.4%,TR29.7%,VS17.2%
View Single Post
Old 2003-08-31, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally posted by 00AgentDuck
Hey, you should try being the VS. They you can talk. I play all three empirwes and the VS poplutaion is that of 1/16 of rode island compared to the TR and NC. Look at the needed empires. Everytime I go on VS is needed on every server all the time. Also yesterday I saw VS 29% NC 29% TR 42%. THey it changed several hours later. CHanged to VS 29% NC 31% TR 40%. Everyday I've gotten on I've been slaughtered. The nerfs really did lower popluation. But, lol I don't think me sayign this will get it through anyones think skull. Please play the empire before you say anything about it.

Hehe... yeah it can jump... but once it gets there then what.... it gets totalled.

True but, with all the NC and VS running around and espeiclaly those vanguards. Magmowers don't even make it out of the vehcicle pad for long.

So please play the empire before you say anything. Oh and the lasher isn't as good anymore, try useing it now for yourself. Oh and when you do try out the VS do it for about a week, doing it for 30 minutes isn't going to show you anything.
I started as a TR, moved on to NC, and I am currently playing for the Vanu. The Vanu MAXs are quite versitile, they may have their drawbacks, but so does everything else. As far as not getting off the vehicle pad, maybe if some mag-mower people actually got a gunner to sit in their anti-vehicle gun, instead of just using them as battering rams, they would stand a better chance against other tanks. Theres nothing wrong with the VS aside from the fact that the stupid player base runs from one side to another at the first hint of nerfing/boosting. In an equal population environment, all three empires would stand a good chance.