PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Journey of a young Terran named Lance
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-11, 03:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Kikinchikin

Chapter 3 The Execution

2 weeks had passed since the trial concluded. As Lance awoke to the morning light, he looked at the calendar in his cell. He felt sick, as he knew that today was the day he was due to be executed. At 6 PM that night, the guards came in and led him off to the firing squad. He was strapped onto a pole, and the executioners walked in. A crowd of Terrans had gathered for the event, many jeering and shouting obscenities at Lance. The judge delivered the final words and cued the firing squad to take their position. "Ready! Aim! Fi--" At that moment a maurader flew over the judge's head and landed straight in front of the firing squad. Bullets poured into the side of the maurader, as a soldier got out and ripped Lance free of his bondings. "KILL HIM!" shouted the judge. The guards opened fire on the two men, who exchanged and sped off in the maurader. Lance had been too caught up in the moment to catch a glimpse of his liberator. "Hello Lance, my name is Bismarck," said the man. "Bismarck! Aren't you an NC???!" "You could say that. However I was in contact with Gamma the day he was killed. I was going to defect to the TR in exchange for the information I had to offer about the NC." Lance gaped at him with an incredulous look. "Man the gun, we're not homefree yet." Lance looked behind him and saw 3 TR reavers closing in on them. He manned the gun and opened fire. They swerved and launched their rockets, but Bismarck was a skilled driver and Lance a skilled gunner. The 3 reavers plummeted to the ground being filled full of machine gun ammo. The damaged maurader was able to make it off of the sanctuary and into nearby Ishundar. They rested finally when they were on a ridge. "We should be safe here for the night," said Bismarck. "Pardon me for asking, but WTF ARE WE GONNA DO NOW???!" "Relax, KiKiNCHiKiN. Gamma was good friends with a man named Frank. He heads the outfit Strike Gaming Extreme. He has agreed to take you and me in." Lance still shocked at what had happened in the past hour, contemplated this. He then asked, "I don't understand, why are you helping me?" "There is something you must know about 50cent...."

Chapter 4 wont be written unless I get some signs that this is actually being read. This should be enough to get the story turning.