PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Tired of Zergs
Thread: Tired of Zergs
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-04, 08:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

I do sort of agree with Zandahr, although the word zerg doesn't upset me. I mean, when a CR 5 says "Let's meet here and zerg to there" it kind of put's that empire's sense of organtional ablilities down a little. "Hey we can't team up and get tactical, let's just zerg." The other day my outfit's Team Speak server was down and we still played but good GOD it was awful. I highly encourage everyone to join an outfit with voice. It makes organization MUCH easier and can be a lot more fun. I also don't like the word n00b (flame away). I've known several occasions where a new player was called a n00b and just thought he should quit becouse he would never get good. After talking with these people some got invited to my outfit, Liquid Force. We like new players becouse we train weekly and we can fit their certs to our divisions as they grow in BR. I've gotten off topic, I don't like the word zerg either.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none