PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your Computer Specs
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-04, 10:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Ha my oldest comp was a pentium 133mhz with MMX, 3 mb of ram, 8mb videocard and a 2gb hd
bull Rbstr. you cant use only 3mb whne they got to 133mhz. The 486DX2 was only 55 mhz and those and those went up to 64 mb just before the pentium came out. I have a dual 386 upstairs. with and old caseelngth card that holds 32 pin sims and can go up to 32mb i think if it accepts 2mb cards. if not its only 16mb. all VGA slots. i also have a tandy 3100 up there with a 386 with 25 and 33mhz and up to 64mb, currently an 8 and two 4s. Or did you mean 33mhz. I dont know hwat my comodore ran at but it ran stuff like the T2 demo and the schorched earth and the original street firghter game when it came out and they finally transfered it to the amiga. I never got to get an AppleIIE or anything form back then and regular PCs were to damn expensive. 8( I have something else that is a pentium 1 i think. Had 1 gig hdd, a PCI and some ISAs. I have to get some drams to upgrade all there video memory. I never did it. and i have to find someone with like.... wait that had 8 on each side. The dual 386 everex was one of the first(er last before hte 72pins) 64 mb systems and used up to 2 mb simms. that means i need like 12 32 pin simms. 8\

Edit: guess you didnt mean 33mhz you said pentium. How did you get 3mb on pentium?????

Why did they have to sue intel. I loved the xx86 days. *sniffles*

Last edited by Ait'al; 2003-12-04 at 10:56 PM.