PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [Posted on the OF] Sandtrout's idea on Stopping The Zerg
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-14, 01:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Heh, suprised that Idea got as much atention as it did. I just want this game to be more tactical and reduce the effectiveness of the infantry Zerg as a tactic. I believe that Towers have just become more signifigant than they were intended to be in the game. Surely you're a little tired of towerhopping after you've already capped all of the facilities on the continent.

Rayder, what is so fucked up about the current respawn system other than you can kill someone and have to kill them again 1 minute latter while trying to defend a base.

Has anyone here played Dark Age of Camelot? If you respawned, it had to be back in your realm's PvE enviroment. This made chars that could Rezurect people very valuable in the field, dispite other shortcomeings of the class.

They should put it through the test server first, and after than on open by a few bases, preferably on the neutral continent of Searhus(crater anyone?).