PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - MAX Timers
Thread: MAX Timers
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-15, 08:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
BadAsh
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Angel_of_Death
In your story, the only reason the MAX won is because of the shield. And pending on where the fight is taken, the infantry could win against an NC MAX, 1v1. MAXs are not feared as they are supposed to be, either Decis and AV should do less to MAXs, or MAXs armor should be buffed. Everytime I see a MAX, I think to myself "free kill", unless I get rear-ended.
So the only reason in your mind that the max won is because of a max ability? I'm sorry, but max abilities are part of the max, so that's gotta count. Actually, the max won every time because the deci never made it to shot #2.

If max units were not so cheap in cert cost per effectiveness I might see some of your points... but a 2 cert point AA max xan completely own a 4 cert air calvery over and over and over again. And an AI MAX have beat any infantry combo out there... since about 51% of the players out there have SA (we will assume they ALL ALWAYS have a deci handy) this means that 50% of the infantry you face are easy azz kills that can't fight back.

So where are you really going with this argument? 50% free kills is not enough? Want that boosted to 60%? 70%? 80%? 90% What will make you happy? When will the MAX be easy enough for you to use it?

Last edited by BadAsh; 2004-02-15 at 08:47 PM.