PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "The Trooper" video
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-22, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

I saw the whole thing...all 42MBs of it. The begining with the fading colors was cool. While there were some neat moments in it (especially where lyrics lined up with the on screen actions) it was just running around shooting things with music in the background. It was much better done than most of the videos of that, but still...a ***** is a *****. For over six minutes of video, I expected a bit more...of course, given the title of "The Trooper" I guess it goes without saying that you're not going to see armored convoys.

My favorite part was when you boomered that VS evidently while completely visible. Overall good...but that length almost begs for something more substantial. Sturmgrendier's movie was about that long and told the story of a base capture (we'll ignore the obvious mistakes in that filming as it did a good job of showing how the base was attacked). If you can incorporate story elements with your filming/editing skills, you'll do excellent work. As it stands...it's just good....which is a fair sight more than I give a lot of videos.