PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Do you remember?
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-24, 10:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

Hmmm, aren't you the people who begged it to go down?

Do you now see why the dev's don't listen to people?

Hmmm, not that i think of it, do any of you know if they got any expansion in the drawing boards? I mean got something planned, in their heads that they would somehow like to create?

I wana see a sea expansion (before the space oddyse(bah sp)). Not like it will be very possible. I mean somewhere there will have to be a water gate and it would mostlikely be open to air vehicles and boats only.

Then after that a space expansion, maybe even bringing in the orbital platform (maybe even beforehand so to reach the water areas with droppods, because i don't think its much possible to droppod into water and live unless the pod itself turns into a submarien....wait that would be kool). But if there would be any space expansion, it would either be the opening of the wormhole and a crapload of spaceship flying (talk about a new flight sim) or the last puzzle peace to the vanu dissapearence that lays in the moon's crater(s) and you gota go up there.

Ahhh......the future.......

I wonder if there would be a Planetside2:welcome home...or sumthing....not like it would come out in the near year or two, just if.

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.